Escapist News Network: ENN Awards 2010

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
ENN Awards 2010

Some games didn't suck this year. I know, right?

Watch Video

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I like the new stripe of red in kathleen's hair, looks good.

The Ennys? I smell a new Video Game Award show that won't suck :O

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Kaboose the Moose said:
I brought and played Alan Wake and I loved it! Still have to play the DLCs though..
And I would love to get my hands on Alan Wake, ...as soon as they release a PS3 version. Stupid economy preventing me from buying an Xbox 360. *grumble grumble*

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
It's like a cocoon... a douche cocoon!

ROFL!

Also, good choice with Darksiders, that game was pretty sweet, especially for people who missed most of the Zelda games and God of War (i.e. PC gamers).

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Wait, so Alan Wake wasn't sold that well? Huh, I thought it was pretty popular and stuff. Anywhoo, entertaining awards; the categories were very creative. :D

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
This means no Alan Wake 2, doesn't it?

I loved the game. I was actually going to hunt down all the thermosi (that is the plural, right?) next time I play it.

And Dante's Inferno wasn't that bad at all. The freaking environmental design was epic.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
They stole his life story! Haha ,i still remember that fat crazy chick that made the protagonist have sex with her in a cabin on the mountains ,gives me the creeps ,poor poor guy. Never finished that game ,but maybe i should give san andreas another shot since its based on a real story.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Uhh Kaphleen got served,
nice Award-Snipe,

And ENN definitly needs more Tears for fears-based humour.

Also, Vanquish can´t possibly be based on that guys life too, because it is clearly based on a dodge-ball game I played in 2nd grade.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
What's up with the new iPod-dancing-Imp ad? did anyone else see that? it was hilarious.

OT: Who the hell is that Dancer, and WTF? claiming that ANY video game based on your life is weird enough but San Andreas? Really?

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:
What's up with the new iPod-dancing-Imp ad? did anyone else see that? it was hilarious.
Yeah, I saw that. Didn't think it was funny, but eh.

OT: Loved Kathleen's look when Graham stole one award from her. X3
Also, loving her new hairstyle.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Douche Cocoon is the name of my emo band.

Edgey McEdgerson's Hedge Edger is pretty fun, for the record.