Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Pills_Here said:
Damn, I don't know if it's just me but Kathleen looks smoking hot in this video.
She does. Come to think of it, she looks good all the time. Especially as an elf...Raise your hand if you remember that episode.

Get better soon Graham!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Kittens for the ladies, Kathleen for the guys (Yowza) and Jurassic Park for all.

More great stuff from LRR in the Great White North. This is why I tune in every week.

PeterDawson

Feb 10, 2009
Okay, this was just incredibly cute. Cats gaming just seems awesome.

The Final Fantasy XIII gameplay joke just left me confused though. I'm guessing someone over at LRR really hated it.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Well Graham, I know one full proof cure for you - just look at Kathleen - because she was so damn HOT, you're cold will disappear in an instant! ;)

Lyinginbedmon

May 20, 2009
I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

Although, Khaavren the cat took all the spotlight in this episode.

His_Ryanness

Jul 28, 2009
I'm actually not entirely certain if you planned for the e to be knocked off or if you just played it off REALLY well.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Chech said:
That was genius.

"Cats are like old people; when they get bored, they get destructive"

Love it. Keep it up.
That was definitely my favorite line.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Blofus Dufeld = Best fake name EVER.

Was Kathleen knocking the "e" off the sign scripted or an accident?

Gaskell

Apr 18, 2009
Remleiz said:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
I missed a lot of the audio content of the episode, and when I watched it again, the same thing happened. Turns out my drool had shorted out my speakers...

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
I wish I could go to PAX East, Kathleen.. But can I say hi to your boobs anyway? They're neighboury boobs too because you're from New Zealand. Ah, geographical humour..

Anyway, awesome in this order. Graham's dad. I mean.. Come on. It's Graham's freakin' dad! Then Kathleen's boobs. Then kitties.. Multiple gaming jokes and references.. Then Graham's cold. This is less than awesome. In fact, it is quite NOT awesome.

For the record, boobs.