Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

FFKonoko

Nov 26, 2009
Judging by the thread, you and your boobs (And grahams) will be highly popular on the greetings front.

In other news, the episode was great and the kitten deserves more attention. Although around the "Oh My God"...I can see why there are so many distracted people.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Very cute cat!

I never would have thought of using the wiimote for it to play with...

Awesome Jurassic Park reference.

Imperator Nick

Nov 27, 2009
I wonder if Kathleen's top was on purpose to prove she also has *great tits* after the response to the previous video. If so, mission accomplished

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
Lyinginbedmon said:
I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

Although, Khaavren the cat took all the spotlight in this episode.
And once again Lying beats me to the punch.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Okay, I've gotta say, I -did- comment while watching.. But GOD DAMN, that "ehhhh" line absolutely sold this episode for me! Saying it with a cold just sounded even funnier. Graham, never stop being funny. Who am I kidding, you aren't ever not funny.

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
lol^^ Brilliant!
Wednesday afternoon is the peak of the week.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy"

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Hilarious episode and adorable cats. I really enjoyed the bit during the credits.

Also, Kathleen's boobs.

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
Vicente de Lisboa said:
And it seems like we are all jerks who spent the whole video looking at the same thing... Pft, men. (guilty)
I've always fancied Kathleen... Now it just feels cheap. ): <3
I'd still love you even if you covered up <3<3!

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Kathleen seems to be taking all of the comments about her boobs well. Unless the wardrobe was on purpose to get everyone to go to PAX east...
wow I feel bad talking about this, moving along.
Good episode I enjoyed Graham's dad as the employee manager for IGN (at least I'm pretty sure it was his dad.)
10,000 monkeys could easily write IGN game reviews... In fact the content quality over there may go up.

CATS! I definatly enjoyed that story, especially the line "cats are like old people when they get bored, they get destructive."
good stuff keep it going. (I hope the E wasn't too broken.)

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
"Look over there, an eagle!" Thats funny, I just watched the LRR episode where Graham keeps saying "look over there!" and disapears in a puff of smoke.

Also, hope you get over your cold. Those things suck, especially when your voice is important to you.

And awsome, the second Jurassic Park reference :D

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
Vicente de Lisboa said:
And it seems like we are all jerks who spent the whole video looking at the same thing... Pft, men. (guilty)
What are you talking aboobs?...

Yeah. Great episode, guys!

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
Remleiz said:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
True escapist jugs, they won't be constrained.

Thought the idea of 100,000 monkeys writeing IGN reviews was funny.

Tzatziki3301

Aug 11, 2009
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)
Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

[sub]Ok, yeah, I noticed too...[/sub]
I too wondered if she was deliberately leaning forward more... or had left bra at home this week.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Why the hell does peta have to make the children cry? As of this moment the only parts of the news report I remember was making games for pets because the rest of the time was focused on Kathleen's epic cleavage.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Colds sucks ; ; I just got over mine.

I loved the first story though with the gaming conference for woman as that was supposed to be in my hometown...lol.

There is more than one reason they cancelled I can asure!