Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Wow I started counting the amounts of "great rack" or other breast related comments, I'm a bit tired so this number is probably off I got 27. Though I'm in no place to judge that's for sure.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)
So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

[small]either way, quite a nice rack indeed[/small]
Lady Kathleen said:
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.
guess they do get flattered

Sedweiler

Dec 5, 2009
Talking about monkeys, cute cats and generous cleavage; What is there not to like in this episode? :D

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
How old is Kathleen? She is quite gorgeous, but her destructive nature makes me wonder if she's older than she appears to be. She may be secretly elderly, or feline.

EDIT: Oh good, turns out I wasn't the only one hypnotized by cleavage. :p
I think it should be stated that ENN is an excellent show, not because of or in spite of but just as well, as Kathleen's boobs.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)
Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

[sub]Ok, yeah, I noticed too...[/sub]
No it's not, don't be silly,

Also NICE TITS KATHLEEN!

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
boobies? Oh, I mean great EP, keep em coming, and yet what would make the cleavage even better? Kitty ears! /beatingadeadhorse

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I think Kathleen's trying a bit too hard with that huge cleavage. I mean showing off a little is okay, but damn... But hey, maybe that's just me.

Anywhoo, loved the video, games for cats sounds like an incredible idea!

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
Awww, kitty...liked the guy holding the cat having a few band-aids applied.

Good episode, nice covering by Graham on the falling "e"...

...nicer not-covering by Kathleen on the GREAT STONKING...

...er, never mind.

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
Good episode. The glaring reflection on James's glasses was kind of distracting, though.

Also liked the little bandages on Raymond's face near the end. It was a nice detail.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Your endings are just gold every time, the entire episode could be complete rubbish and I'd keep coming back for those bits alone

kathleensboobs

Mar 24, 2010
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

[small]either way, quite a nice rack indeed[/small]
Did you just call me creepy? :p

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Wow Kathleen, I have to say, you have amazing cats (what did you think I would say?)

(Those are your cats, correct?)

I hope your cold is better by now graham

Lim-Dul

Sep 13, 2007
Ha, ha! Kathleen went all the way this time. :p
In fact I've been noticing that she always wears somewhat boob accentuating clothes which made me laugh since it's obvious that it's supposed to mock the Internet nerd culture where even the slightest exposure of cleavage will net you a 300% increase in viewers and people drooling over their keyboards. ^^
Hey! It works! :p

mambodog

Jul 8, 2009
kathleensboobs said:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

*image snip*
its hillarious that you made a new account to post this.

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
I did not anticipate that this whole comment thread would be about Kathleen's boobs... Especially not with picture examining the difference between two episodes.
And yes, they do look lovely.