Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.
You have a knack for playing to your audience, Miss De Vere.

EDIT: As a side note...
kathleensboobs said:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual.

*img snip*
Best account name evar?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Remleiz said:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
Seriously. I did a double-take... the rewind kind. :p

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)
Sorry what were they talking about? I couldn't focus on anything else

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
SteelStallion said:
Cool episode, but the girl's acting at the very end was pretty bad.
hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.

Lim-Dul

Sep 13, 2007
Lady Kathleen said:
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.
You *forgot*... riiiiight...

Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!

:p

Admit it - you have great bazooms and know how to use them. ^^

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I don't get the massive hate for IGN. Its a decent place to get news.

P.s. It might be mysogenistic but Kathleen has the best rack i have ever seen

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Lady Kathleen said:
SteelStallion said:
Cool episode, but the girl's acting at the very end was pretty bad.
hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Perhaps Graham should forget his dress shirt next episode to even it out?

Also, thanks for being classy about all the comments, Kathleen. I've about completed a draft for a new guideline for the forums that will punish any comments directed AT people in videos.

To those that have "gone there", I understand that in the Internet microcosm what was said are complements, but in the real world it's considered harassment.

esteban138

Jun 24, 2009
I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
I am the only one who isn't so distracted by "Kathleen's Rack" (as previously mentioned) to notice that she can't act and isn't funny?
I always find her terrible delivery of dialogue to ruin these skits.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Joe Deadman said:
I feel Graham's pain too :(. I've been stuck with this cold since sunday, soar throat, chesty coughs everything. I'll send you some strepsils when im done with them.
Send some to me too please. I've had this cold since Monday. Damn sinuses.

Joe Deadman said:
Also im not sure what Kathleen will be more annoyed by. People just noticing her "rack" or the fact that they are talking about it so much.
Probably more by the fact that they're talking about it so much. It's one thing to look, but to talk about it on a public forum where she can very easily read it?

Ed.

Jan 14, 2010
dam the escapist forum hits a slightly lower low

loved the end joke with Kathleen knocking the e off and Graham going all strange

that IGN thing was excellent

also the F13 thing if you listen to the LRRcast it makes more sense Kathleen is not a fan of the way FF13 is done and she is a bit of an expert on JRPGs

also I liked how you had two feature bits jer's report and the IGN interview this format is really good

Kanjidude

Proud ENN Fan
Sep 23, 2009
Jolly good episode! And what a cute and utterly bored kitty! <3

I think. Actually, I could barely tear my eyes from Kathleen's incredible cleavage... >.>

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Lim-Dul said:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!
I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.

We were shooting two episodes worth that day due to skipping town for PAX East and Kathleen got her outfits muddled.
I mean, we're not... saddened by this development (hurr, jokes), but it certainly wasn't intentional.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
y'all didn't plan for the "e" being knocked down did you? lolll cuz knowing you Graham, pretty sure it was just played off really really well =]

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Ha! I thought Kathleen was hot BEFORE this video! I WIN!

On a much more serious and less perverted note, I would say that 100,000 monkeys at typewriters could produce much better writing than the horseshit IGN puts out daily.