Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Arctic Fox

Cool Customer
Apr 14, 2009
This thread makes me a little less proud to be an escapist member. Come on guys, we're better than this.

I'd like to apologize to Kathleen on behalf of the forum for some of the lower brow comments that were posted.

I really enjoyed this weeks episode, especially the Jurassic Park lines. Keep up the good work.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I'm just going to be the one hundred-th person to make a snarky comment about Kathleen's boobs, but it was once again entertaining as well, fellas!

akiata

Nov 23, 2009
"Merely despicable instead of vomit inducing."
Awesome line. I love the little comments at the bottom. Who am I kidding I loved it all.
Y'all shouldn't be responsible for laughter induced pants wetting.

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
that cat bit was brilliant. I really enjoyed this episode, one of your best in my opinion. "cats are like old people, when they get bored, they get destructive." lolololol

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
so far, cats have only shown interest for rubber balls and scratching poles, so I don't think they'll need games soon :)

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
GrahamS said:
Lim-Dul said:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!
I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.
Um, what about Commodore Hustle: Viral? You actually posted a video on youtube of Kathleen (rather unsuccessfully) flaunting her chest for the very reason of drawing traffic to the site.

And no in the next ENN we do not need to see your balls getting destroyed, you have served the internet enough.

Serafis

Mar 24, 2010
Yes new account. Lurked for too long I guess.

Hope you get better Graham. Be sure to load up on vitamin c (like OJ or something) as well.

I just noticed this (from the comparison picture), but Kathleen that hairstyle looks better than before. I'm guessing it just grew naturally longer over time, though.

While I'm at it: KITTIES! OMG SO ADORABLE! :D

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Great episode. Especially the IGN bit. Gotta love the monkeys.

What's with all the comments about Kathleen's rack? Am I the only one not staring at her chest? Seriously, guys, creepy.

steven937595

Jan 21, 2010
Phenom828 said:
Wow... I liked the robots part... "surely a 100.000 monkeys can write games editorial"
Thogh i kind of felt like a cat myself, getting distracted by the bouncing I always write faulty tax refunds!
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)
Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

[sub]Ok, yeah, I noticed too...[/sub]
[sub]me too...[/sub]
one more... noticed epicness

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
kathleensboobs said:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Wow. Welcome to the Escapist.

Shut_up_Flanders

Mar 24, 2010
ENN was always my second favorite show on this site next to Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation but if the already SMOKIN' HOT Kathleen continues to wear those low cut tops I think I have a new favorite. I mean my god!....I think I've watched this episode 3 times already because I wasn't paying attention to the show at all the first time around and was mesmerized by Kathleen and her....well, you know.