Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Lim-Dul said:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
It is? Thank goodness. Based on the comments I've been reading of "Pure gold, best episode yet!", I was worried I was the only person who had noticed that the show's gone downhill, which is a shame, because I still love LRR and Unskippable.

Anyway, get well soon, Graham. And bring back the funny comments from the beginning, just jumping to "Good day, I'm Graham Stark is kind of lame.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
Oh I do love me some Enn glad it seems to be sticking around. I was afraid it would die out but luckily I was wrong.

Great episode but I thought monkeys already wrote for ign..

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Kathleen crossed that fragile line I mentioned a few episodes back, and now look what 95% of the comments are about.

So allow me to applaud this episode for all the imaginable reasons except for the most obvious one. Which... basically makes this a thinly-veiled unspoken compliment for the obvious reason.

And trashing on Final Fantasy. Can't get enough of that. Old-school FF forever!

TheEpic_1

Mmmm.. Zephyr Biscut
Jan 8, 2010
Christ Almighty fellas, enough on the breasts already.

dont worry Kath, you still have one fan not interested in you "assets", but your beauty and talent in sketch comedy.

you should really do a legit news segment for the Escapist, their the best by far for gaming news, and you would do a damn good job at it as well. ;)

Sergeant Schatten

Mar 3, 2010
the amount of boob comments is getting a bit crazy.
good episode though
and that escapist e always looked a little precarious

blippity

Apr 30, 2009
This thread is hilarious, it's like a bunch of teenagers getting their first viewing of mammaries. Another good episode. I do like the short witty quips, especially Final Fantasy 13.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
CK76 said:
I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.
Aww, he's right :(

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I think I was the only one to notice the inverted colours on your computer...

Brilliant episode.

TheEpic_1 said:
dont worry Kath, you still have one fan not interested in you "assets", but your beauty
Epic fail there, mate.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I see the next Viral YouTube video, cats playing Wii games.

EDIT: Guys... yeah I saw Kathleens cleavage as well. But there's such a thing as subtlety. Just having your whole post be about that is kinda creepy.

Kanjidude

Proud ENN Fan
Sep 23, 2009
Cleavage or not, ENN is steadily becoming my favourite show here at the Escapist.

Zero Punctuation may have its ups and downs, but ENN is always funny, informative and creative. I really admire your work guys and gals! :)

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
DLC for USED games? that's retarded there is a finite amount of used games at a given moment. Despicable is right. Surely no developers would go along with this after all the bitterness over their profits being 'stolen'.
Lady Kathleen said:
hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.
Jeez, more people need to subscribe to the 'if i wouldn't say this to a person face to face I shouldn't say it on the internet to someone' school of thought... then I remembered that many WOULD say that face to face. But at least than you could mace them.
In a future episode you should wear a Burqa or similar garment as a smart-ass response.

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Remleiz said:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
I was worried about drawing attention to this, for once i'm glad to have been thought ninja'd :p

Anyway, testosterone aside, great episode as always. Especially the end.

I did laugh at the swipe at PETA too