Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.
How did I know you would have a sense of humor about all this???

EDIT: This is probably going to reduce my credibility on this site by 99%, but what is PAX east?

EDIT2: Wait...Penny Arcade eXpo?

septemris

Nov 18, 2009
MatsJn said:
Although the fact that saying "hey, I like your hair" is a bannable offence still remains.
The phrase "if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here" of the amendment seems quite self explanatory to me. Nobody would get thrown out of a party for telling someone they like their hairdo. Compared to that, some comments in this thread would get you a knee to the groin.

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
septemris said:
MatsJn said:
Although the fact that saying "hey, I like your hair" is a bannable offence still remains.
The phrase "if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here" of the amendment seems quite self explanatory to me. Nobody would get thrown out of a party for telling someone they like their hairdo. Compared to that, some comments in this thread would get you a knee to the groin.
Don't get me wrong, I applaud any attempt at making this forum respectable, it has been a wretched hive of scum and villainy for long enough now.

-

But I do raise the question of uncertainty and misinterpretation. Note that the line "if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here" is not only parenthesised, but is also superseded by "Do not discuss the people interviewed, shown, or featured in the videos or pictures." and "This includes what you may consider to be a complement". This defines a rather simply priority, and one that, most certainly, does not reflect the intent of the creator.

A simple reworking of the first line aswell as removal of parenthesis in the last line, will remove much of the ambiguity and help insure that the intent of the amendment is made clear.

tanatoes

Feb 4, 2010
Having a great time at PAX. Cool seeing you all, and here's one of our cats playing his favorite video game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AG0G7ApCBc

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
ed. Decided expressing my love for the tender gender wasn't worth losing access to the March Mayhem over.

Captain-Matt

Feb 21, 2009
MatsJn said:
Joe Matsuda said:
whats with them and the set lately?

first Graham is walking through and going behind the set, and now letters are falling off!

anyways, it was a lovely, funny episode (like usual)
They've moved the set (among other stuff) into a new office, and want to show off. But frankly I don't thin anyone has gotten it =)
Hang on what, Moonbase 3 now?! When did that happen?

Edit: Never mind, I just checked the LRR site. Way to go me for guessing they kept the Moonbase name XD

ClunkiestTurtle

Feb 19, 2010
Remleiz said:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
She is actually pretty attractive, i think its nearly about time someone started a "would you do her" poll about this one.... (< = sarcasm)

Man this totally minor show of flesh has caused quite a stir, I can't believe they even ridiculously changed the rules about it, come on guys if you want stay a member the first rule about Kathleen's boobs is that you don't talk about Kathleen's boobs!!

Obligatory boob related comment out the way

The episode was pretty average as many of them are , being a fan of LRR before they came to the escapist i personally think the stuff here isn't anywhere near as good i duno whether thats because they don't have complete creative control or something but if i wasn't already a fan and seen their funnier stuff and wanted graham to adopt me then i doubt i would bother watching these every week....

Regardless next weeks show so has to be a self parody titled "boobgate" presented by Graham in a bikini

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
As is every male who has seen this episode thinks...god damn Kathleen :p

Other than that, twas funny keep it up :D

EDITing: To say I am in no way objectifying her, she's very attractive but yeah I'd like not to get banned, though props if her intention was to get everyone talking about her heh

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
Not pointing fingers at anyone here, but none puts on a V neck that stretches down to the belly without being aware of how it will be recieved in a male dominated target demographic.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Before entering the board I was trying to think to use a nice compliment to Kathleen without giving away the obvious drooling.

But I see that is mission impossible now.

Games for cats. I wonder what market is left for the producers to sell. Nazis maybe?

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
What is the line Kathleen says at the end before she leaps up and destroys the ENN logo? Something about angelkitties?

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
I say old chap said:
Good one guys. The resentment towards industry decisions and mocking portrayal of people types and groups is why I watch this.

That and Kathleen... *dreams*

OT: I love the endings of the recently new ones. Time to get superglue. :D

DancePuppets

Nov 9, 2009
I do love the cats with the wiimote, they seem far less evil than mine. What with my cat plotting planetary destruction and all.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
\
Remleiz said:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

......so I'm the only one who didn't notice that until reading the comments...I don't know whether I should be pleased because I've transcended the limits of an adolescent brain, or jump of an aqueduct for being oblivious.

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
darth gditch said:
\
Remleiz said:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

......so I'm the only one who didn't notice that until reading the comments...I don't know whether I should be pleased because I've transcended the limits of an adolescent brain, or jump of an aqueduct for being oblivious.
This depends entirely on how often you get laid. If you, like the statistical proven majority of us, have barely touched a woman, then there's something wrong with you when you don't notice every "little" detail like this.