Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
darth gditch said:
\
Remleiz said:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
......so I'm the only one who didn't notice that until reading the comments...I don't know whether I should be pleased because I've transcended the limits of an adolescent brain, or jump of an aqueduct for being oblivious.
This depends entirely on how often you get laid. If you, like the statistical proven majority of us, have barely touched a woman, then there's something wrong with you when you don't notice every "little" detail like this. If you on the other hand have a healthy real life with occasional relations with the opposite sex, then consider your transcension correct and complete.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Chech said:
That was genius.

"Cats are like old people; when they get bored, they get destructive"

Love it. Keep it up.
hahaha!! :D That's my quote of the month :p

Also... I do love it when Kathleen de Vere decides to wear lowcut tops. I assume as a veiled attack on the air headed bimbo stereotypes of female broadcasters....
(cringes as the Mod Eagles descend and tear him a structurally superfluous anus)

EDIT:

Kathleen de Vere is a great writer and posses the subtle blend of comic timing and the ability to keep a straight face necessary to make this show as funny as it is.
She's pretty, yes, but that's not why I watch the show.
I watch the show because she's funny.

And Graham is a dreamboat.

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Hhhmmmm, my favorite phrase was actually "Surrogate fur babies".

My last cat couldn't ever be interested in tv's or mirrors. The one previous to that actually figured out that standing in front of the tv got him attention. He was a lot of fun during movie nights, world cup matches and the like.

And for the record I've always thought Kathleen looks great, this episode changes nothing.

Boba Frag:
Say hello to the Engineer... :)