Escapist News Network: Inside the Newsroom

T-Dogg

Nov 17, 2009
No offense, but to me this seemed like a regular ENN where you hadn't bothered to dress up, set up the set and do the graphics. Jokes were pretty much like I expect from you guys, so at least the core was there. But honestly, I just got a "screw it, let's just do it half-assed and be done with it" vibe.

Feel free to experiment with the format - that's all good in my book. But don't leave it like this.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
"It's an aged person in a queue drinking Tea!"

I took me a moment, then I got it :D.. I blame that on not being native to English.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
You guys are consistently releasing the most enjoyable content on The Escapist site, and this was no different. Please keep up the good work.

Burck

Aug 9, 2009
That was a lot funnier than previous episodes! I particularly like the cock screen, "5 guys blocking you: in formation"

Keep it up with the diagrams and other neat visuals like the copyright stamps.

I do however, miss classy-looking Graham.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Mydnyght said:
Yeah, that new THQ logo is kinda hard to look at. And Q in THQ is Quality now? So, as you said, it's supposedly now Toy Head Quality (instead of Toy Headquarters)?
Toy Head Quality had me thinking two things. Head Toys, which one would obviously be used for smoking all that Grass THQ seems to be inhaling, and something made with the same quality as Toy Heads, i.e. of plastic and rather low quality.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
See this is what we want // To see the LRR crew work their magic and produce the beloved ENN that we enjoy so much // It warms the cockles of my heart

Speaking of which, when are you guys going to dedicate an ep of ENN to that wondrous creation Magic: The Gathering

-M

overlordstowell

Mar 19, 2009
I really enjoyed this change of pace. But I missed the Graham-Kathleen during credits banter. However I loved Paul's Comic Sans joke. More font jokes please!

Havzad

Oct 9, 2010
i actually really like this, i find it much easier to listen too, maybe it seems more real,i dunno...
but i definitely want to see more like this!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Paul would come up woth something like that for a crappy logo.

Seriously, that guy is awesome!

ThatFanBoyGuy

Dec 23, 2009
All I have to say is...Kathleen, love the orange highlights emover. My RockBand 1 and 2 rocker has black emover with orange highlights (so pissed they got rid of the highlights in 3). If I could get my hair to do that, I would.

Gotta love the emover. Looks good on both guys and girls.

zwitterion117

Jan 28, 2008
To be honest, I prefer the old format. This sort of style is funny and would make a great podcast (which you should do), but I think that the old format makes for better video.

TriggerOnly

Oct 18, 2010
Please do this more or some how make it another show on top of all the once you guys are doing now

awesome job guys

kgagne

Feb 17, 2010
I really like the improvisational nature of this episode, but I wouldn't regularly prefer it to a more professionally produced segment.