Escapist News Network: Inside the Newsroom

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I actually like this better. Reminds me of the conversations I would usually have with my friends. A little less formal, but just as INformal.

Aerter

Dec 12, 2009
Funnier in my opinion. If you guys go with this, that's great! If not, News Network is still funny.

jaiv28

Dec 30, 2008
It was a funny change of pace. You guys could do it once in a while, not every time though.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
This was super funny though I have enjoyed every format this show has ever had. Like a few people have already said, it reminded me of phailhaus which is always a hilarious good time. I hope to see this format used as well as your more official news show one. Maybe this one can be a monthly thing or something like that?
Great hilarious stuff guys!

Moffman

May 21, 2009
First of all I thought, "ah they just can't be bothered with the green screen". How pleasantly surprised I was that this is possibly my favourite episode of ENN! Really great stuff guys!

1) "Ass balls" is a phrase not used nearly enough!
2) Love the Pacman reality TV things, especially FearPactor :p
3) "It's an old man in a queue drinking tea" My favourite logo that one.
4) Really good hit rate of funny jokes :D

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
That was AWESOME. I sincerely hope you don't do it every week though, as that would take the awesomeness out of the awesome that is awesome. But once a month maybe?

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I honestly expected everyone to do 0_0 after Jeremy finished his Fear Pactor idea......becaus i was all like 0_o

Sorry i love those emoticons. Anyway the Cock Screen joke was flippin hilarious! I wish this show was not Bi-weekly.

psivamp

Jan 7, 2010
Jandau said:
Cockscreen is awesome!
Ok, that sounded wrong...
GrizzlerBorno said:
Anyway the Cock Screen joke was flippin hilarious!
I am still laughing about the cockscreen[sup]TM[/sup]; how is it that more people don't find that hilarious...

Moffman said:
1) "Ass balls" is a phrase not used nearly enough!
You, sir, obviously do not play CoD with me when I am frustrated.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
Only two things missing:

1: Text overlays (by either Graham or Alex)
2: Morgan. Really.

Also, with the whole Phailhaüs/Whatever Thing vibe going, Missie Peters brings you a games-related haiku?

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
How about alternating between ENN and ENNN? Then we get our weekly fill and you don't have a nervous breakdown getting ENN out weekly.

Also, I love that the cock screeners all had popped collars. And by love, I mean I hate those guys. I'm thinking of a word, it starts with "D" and rhymes with Koosh.

lordofmidgets

Nov 3, 2010
That was funny. Would be good if this was like an occasional thing though. The original ENN just seems better somehow

Vainglory

Oct 18, 2008
I would love to see this as a spinoff series, where you have normal ENN, and then one where you just make several funny suggestions in a row for each one like you did here

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
This version of ENN is less funny than the dry and sarcastic earlier ENNs, but waaaaay funnier than the faux-pundit ENN you've been making since the intro change. I like it.