Escapist News Network: Inside the Newsroom

Adam Davis

Feb 19, 2010
Oh wow that was awesome, it felt totally personal and completely random, giving it a real authentic feel as well as allowing you guys to talk about some of the topics from a completely different perspective. Well done I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. thanks.

Da_Vane

Dec 31, 2007
Go back to the more "Professional" ENN - it makes Kathleen look way hotter! Oh, and for some reason, the jokes seem much better...

warps

Jun 10, 2009
Paul's disgust with Comic Sans made me laugh quite o lot. Great episode guys!

I actually enjoyed the format more than your previous videos.

TheAngryMonkey

Nov 18, 2009
I like that episode, it was different and still funny.
Is that Mark Sauceman's iPad, in front of Jeremy?
If so....that's hilarious.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Eh, i prefer the other approach, it seems more organized and professional, it seems more like a brainstorm than an actual show, would be understandable if this was a weekly show, and the good thing: after a looong day of graphic design classes pauls comic sans joke had me laughing uncontrollably.

VZLANemesis

Jan 29, 2009
The thing is.. even though it was funny and quirky. If I had a choice to watch ENNN vs. ENN, Id always pick ENN.
So, great format, but its not as funny to me.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Yeah, that new THQ logo is kinda hard to look at. And Q in THQ is Quality now? So, as you said, it's supposedly now Toy Head Quality (instead of Toy Headquarters)?

...You know what, Totally Hot Quidditch would sound lots better than that.
(For anyone going "WTF?" to that, that's from the "Darksiders" episode of Unskippable.)

But anyway, Jer's aged (H) guy in a queue (Q) while drinking tea (T) probably wins this episode.

MinionStarwind

Shooby Doo-Wah
Apr 17, 2009
I think this could be used for s separate series. I enjoy the ENN series and whatnot, but this idea works as well.

BrightDeathFriend

Dec 31, 2008
This is great! I have to say much better than ENN. Not like that was bad but this one feels more relaxed and much more free to communicate with the audience. :) Also, I laughed my buttocks off at the whole THQ thing. Very original! Liked Jeremy's and Graham's the best! :D so unique and mickey-taking! :D Great job!

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
This did remind me alot of Phailhaus, but I have to say that I prefer the regular ENN format. Now if you did this in like a "every so often" sort of way, I wouldn't mind so much. I like ENN the way it's normally presented, but this was still entertaining. It was definitely different and a fun experiment, and I think it could be brought back, but that it wasn't quite your normal feel.