Escapist News Network: Kathleen's Book Club

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
So how many times did you have to do the ending to get it without messing up? That was quite a tongue twister..

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
unacomn said:
Strange, I hosted a podcast earlier this year and in one of them, I awarded Kotick the title of Dick of the Week.
That's right, kids! Bobby Kotick is a Dick AND Nuts. He's the total Package. You heard it here first. (wordplay is fun)

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
Well done to Graham and Kathleen for stringing together all those T's at the end, my tongue could never work around that. Kathleen's Nut watch is a great feature for the show. Its good to have a round up of all the stupid stuff that video game people say.

By the way thank you for not really covering the Halo Reach launch.

Ed.

Jan 14, 2010
Liked the mine-craft reference

and the "we are still developing that technology"

Is that a reference to what paul said in a Chustle pod-cast about MR ballsmatron?

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
zombie711 said:
Kathleen's hait still has a little blue in it. or perhapse its pruple
Not trying to be a grammer nazi here, but you gotta work on your spelling.

OT: It was a great one this week. Too bad I am in a place where I can't watch it with sound.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Kathleen's Book Club should be a regular show. I think that's my favorite segment they've done. I especially liked the facial expression seen at 3:45. Maybe next week will be "Kathleen enjoys a lemon."

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
A cave of blocks in a world of blocks, with beautiful block trees and glistening block water...
Anyway!
The epsisode was great, I like the idea of an index for Halo insults.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Wow, that book club segment was just hilarious. I love it when ENN adds new segments, but my favorite is still the Headshot ;).

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
darth jacen said:
Was the esoteric sarcastic British writer joke a shot at Yahtzee? It was another interesting episode, thanks guys. Oh, and the Nut Watch segment was awesome. We need more nuts!
Not sure "shot" is the right phrase.

Loved the book club. And Nut Watch.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Brief and subtle Yahtzee joke? Awesome
Book segment? Hit and Miss, will probably get better
Nut thing? Like I said before, don't break the part of being a disinterested, deadpan news anchor. When using "goofy" voices, you really break the set-up that allows fake news segments to be funny.
Titillating Tekken Tag Tournament Two teaser trailer? Truly tremendous.