Escapist News Network: Kinect the Dots

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Kinect the Dots

Graham gives The Governator a headshot and Paul shows how Microsoft and Sony are lying.

Watch Video

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
wow, fricken awesome, the Jamcontroller!

(btw, why didn't you show him trying to do Limbo, that would have been more hilarious.)

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
O if only most ppl [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/moviebob/7883-Why-Movies-Suck-Now-Part-Two-The-Reality](refer to reason #2) think like this and realize how retarded these comparisons are \o/

note to self: buy more jam. (ran out ._.)

btw Good episode :D

aithilin

Jul 4, 2009
Dammit, now I want raspberry jam.

The whole motion controller thing needs to be over. Yes, great for little kids who want to run around. Not so great for adults who want to relax with a game.

Garfy

Nov 6, 2009
In the UK selling Predator or any other 18-certificate movie to a kid IS a criminal offence.

Society failed to collapse, hell rockstar even request official certification for their games.

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
I wonder if the Jamtroller is compatible with Rockband... I may enjoy jamming along to song classic Rush songs...

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
what console's is the jamtroller compatible with?
Toast usually, but you can get special cakes and desserts that are compatible as well.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Brnin8 said:
imnotparanoid said:
Toast usually, but you can get special cakes and desserts that are compatible as well.
is that toast, or does it work with toast slim to?

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
I need the jamtroller! Kinect doesn't have any nutritional value and the wii is only slightly fruity.Great stuff guys, one of the best you guys have put out recently. Keep it up.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Cow lick!
I know we're not supposed to pick on appearances here, but you're trying to maintain the illusion you're anchor persons. Getting rid of the "I can grow a beard" beard is probably asking a bit much for just one segment - but the more immaculate the coif, the more successful the parody. Comb and a mirror's all I'm saying.

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
Brnin8 said:
imnotparanoid said:
Thats the best part, any kind of toast, even whole grain!

nadesico33

It's tragically delicious!
Mar 10, 2010
Brnin8 said:
imnotparanoid said:
Brnin8 said:
imnotparanoid said:
Why limit yourself to toast? Its also compatible with......

BISCUITS!!!

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
nadesico33 said:
Brnin8 said:
imnotparanoid said:
Brnin8 said:
imnotparanoid said:
Why limit yourself to toast? Its also compatible with......

BISCUITS!!!
I think that I'll wait to buy it for a little bit though, I'm guessing they'll will release new flavours soon, they may release one I like more!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Garfy said:
In the UK selling Predator or any other 18-certificate movie to a kid IS a criminal offence.

Society failed to collapse, hell rockstar even request official certification for their games.
However, Free Speech isn't protected in the UK either. It's a different world.

wastaz

Mmm...brains...
Nov 16, 2009
....I wanted to see him doing limbo..... Can we pretty please with a jamtroller on top get an "ENN Extended version" of this episode showing the limbo-doing? :)

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I bought my Jamtroller the other day, and I am loving it! Only problem is it's not as compatible as I thought. Word to the wise: Jamtrollers will not work on fries.