Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
More Room to Grow

Paul delves deeper into Kinect's space needs and Graham goes off about Minecraft.

Watch Video

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I want a new Dino Crisis game. Preferably one that forgets the other ones and turns it into a hardcore FPS. As in one that means that make it's it truly a horror because these dinosaurs will kill you. One where running away is always an option. Also, one where you can pick up the tank gun and see their skull fly out of their head. That was awesome.

Calumon: One guy? Wow, he must be really tired.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Liked today's Headshot, even though it jumped on the "hate Obsidian" bandwagon that everyone seems to be jumping on when they've released a game (except No Mutants Allowed, proprietors of the only "hate Bethesda" bandwagon on the internet AFAIK).

Also, HATS.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Haha, hats. :p You would make MILLIONS!

Yeah, seriously, people are stupid. Why would you DoS something to make it go faster?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i would like that viking hat. pretty nice.

also everyone has a ballroom in their house. it's right off the kitchen.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Wasn't so keen on the Tower of Power until Kathleen modelled it. Now where can I buy one? That is the second most awesome hat on The Escapist!

The first is of course Yahtzee's which is a one off and couldn't be bought even for an entire large chest full of diamond blocks.

omega247

Apr 12, 2010
Lego and crack combination?! I guess I'll have to check it out :p

... Also did Graham say "bugger"?? I thought only us Brits used that word

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
omega247 said:
Lego and crack combination?! I guess I'll have to check it out :p

... Also did Graham say "bugger"?? I thought only us Brits used that word
I believe his parents are British, actually.

illiterate

Sep 10, 2008
Graham fricking nailed it. Notch is working like crazy right now and those guys were being complete flaming buttholes.

Iglock

Mar 23, 2009
You may indeed interest me in... "The Tower of Power"

Also, Kinect fails always make me lol.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
dex-dex said:
i would like that viking hat. pretty nice.

also everyone has a ballroom in their house. it's right off the kitchen.
I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
I want a new Dino Crisis game. Preferably one that forgets the other ones and turns it into a hardcore FPS. As in one that means that make it's it truly a horror because these dinosaurs will kill you. One where running away is always an option. Also, one where you can pick up the tank gun and see their skull fly out of their head. That was awesome.

Calumon: One guy? Wow, he must be really tired.
Tired!?!? How dare he!!! He needs to get his azz in gear and finish up that Minecraft update....nah Jk XP

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Great episode this week. "A rich person's abnormally large living room", and the teary "and then the server went away" made me giggle.