Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

QuantumWalker

Dec 21, 2009
I'm still looking at 2K Marin on the whole Bioshock 2 PC patches. Promise to patch a game, and then after months of being strung along come out and say "sorry, but finishing it would be to hard. Go buy it on the console if you want that other content"

(I am aware this is not an exact paraphrase but the meaning is more or less the same)

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
I must say, I'm very interested in purchasing the viking hat :D

And of course Paul was right! He used SCIENCE!!

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Thanks, Graham- that's exactly the what I shouted when I heard about the DDOS attack on minecraft.
Because of them, my Doom Tower was set back a day in construction.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
dfcrackhead said:
dex-dex said:
i would like that viking hat. pretty nice.

also everyone has a ballroom in their house. it's right off the kitchen.
I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.
I just keep mine out all year long. The neighbors kind of complain, seeing that it takes it 45% of their houses as well as mine, but I don't really care. Kinect, people!

Luciano Silva

Aug 26, 2010
"I was building a castle when the sever went away :("
and
" Thank for proving me absolutely right"
are some of the many reasons I watch ENN.

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
Tower of Power + Viking Helmet...

yeah, son. Also hilarious to hear you all apologize for giving actual news. At the same time I'd like to thank you for letting me know that my sparsely populated train station is a good place to play the Kinect. That's also where I have my Wii! Not sure if I can fit both in there, though.

laserpants

Sep 26, 2010
People are always bitches, it's their nature. "Oh gosh, it's a good game, therfore it must of been made by a bunch of people with well funded resources, so why are they making the stuff I want?!" that is what most gamers think these days. They just have no idea how sad the truth the reality can be sometimes for some of the indie developers. A lot of the times, an indie game can still not turn a profit even when there are lots of people liked it. Maybe those hackers should think about that instead of using their computer knownledge to further set things back for the poor indie developer, they can lend a hand to help make the game finish faster.
Also, TF2 has turn into "MW2"2 as of now :p

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Well that's convinient, because I was just wondering what I was going to do with that ball room no one ever uses IN MY ONE ROOM APARTMENT!

I'd be furious if it weren't for those damn nice hats.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
An excellent episode! I even rewatched it at work.

laserpants said:
Maybe those hackers should think about that instead of using their computer knownledge to further set things back for the poor indie developer, they can lend a hand to help make the game finish faster.
No skills required. If you know where to look, you can buy time on a botnet and DDoS whoever you please.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
I was making a castle but it was taking ages, so I gave up. Then I made a wooden house. Then I made a fireplace. If you don't realize what happened next you've never played Minecraft.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Great ENN this week, I must say. The Tower of Power is not only delightfully fashionable, but it has a rhyming name. That, ladies and gentlemen, is awesome.

Scytail

Jan 26, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?
totally there with you on that one too man.

the-kitchen-slayer

Apr 16, 2008
bdcjacko said:
No, it would not be wrong, it was rather distracting ><

Just one of those things we have to train ourselves to look upwards from. Glad I remembered that training halfway through the episode XD

~edit~ and on a rather odd moment, the nature of this post and the post number it is go hand in hand... go figure. Stupid perverted brain and post number 69 being about clevage ><

Slemmy

Jul 25, 2010
YES! GI GRAHAM!! THATS EXACTLY WHAT ALL THE WHINY BASTARDS ASKING FOR MORE UPDATES NEEDED TO HEAR!! god that made me happy