Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Say it like it is Graham, those fools kept us from playing. Also 5 days until the update.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
ENN was right about something? Wow o_O

and I agree about the Minecraft DOS attack. Pure, utter bullshit.

[sub][sub]You described it as Lego and crack... Now I have to play it![/sub][/sub]

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
"Loved the little control the spite control the universe" thing, loved the "and then the server went away :( " actually I just loved it all, great work guys.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
This was an awesome episode. I love that Paul was completely right about the kinect.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
kathleen s upper body looks very good in this video.
if you havent noticed... watch again and pay attention to it!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Attention Minecraft DDOS people:

You have incurred the wrath of Graham.

May whatever God you believe in have mercy upon your souls.
wilsonx1999 said:
Paul is ALWAYS rigt, he has the power of science with him.
Hence my totally-awesome, avatar-sized animated .gif:

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Easily one of the best episodes from ENN. Oh, and I got an neck ache from nodding fiercly while Graham was rantign about MineCrafst DoS attack, that was just stupid.

docbox1567

Nov 10, 2009
Great video. I think I can now justify getting a loft or shrinking myself down to a much more registrable size. And Kathleen is amazing.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?
On a comment board that she, her boyfriend, close friends and possibly family are likely read? Yes.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
hats hats hats hats

but none is the SUPERIOR HAT

I noticed that if you look at the unusually large living room you'll see there are a few visual tricks to make it look smaller. Nice going, Microsoft. (Also I like the idea that Microsoft released that in response to ENN.)

I honestly doubt it actually was the guys who took the claim for that attack who did it. Good job taking the advantadge of some other thing to make yourself look stupid, guys.

kfwanderer

Oct 1, 2008
I second THAT. There was an episode where she said "BZZZZZ" like a bee and did this little jiggle... since then... well... I've had a hard time focusing on anything else. Heheh. Still love the series, though.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I think that's the funniest goofy hat joke I've ever seen. By which I mean, the only funny goofy hat joke I've ever seen.