Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

QuantumWalker

Dec 21, 2009
Timbydude said:
QuantumWalker said:
I'm still looking at 2K Marin on the whole Bioshock 2 PC patches. Promise to patch a game, and then after months of being strung along come out and say "sorry, but finishing it would be to hard. Go buy it on the console if you want that other content"

(I am aware this is not an exact paraphrase but the meaning is more or less the same)
Um, you do realize that they came back and announced that they're finishing the patch/DLC, right?

http://www.techspot.com/news/40902-2k-games-apologizes-bioshock-2-dlc-coming-to-pc-after-all.html
You do realize that my post was made before that knowledge was made public right? And regardless of whether or not they decided to fix the problem I was lamenting the idea that a developer was going to step out on their responsibility to fix a game they sold as broken.

Sinuce

Jan 26, 2008
Awesome episode. Graham's comments and background story of the DDoS attack on Minecraft was very well done. I didn't know many details of the story until now. Very useful and interesting :D

mananomas131

Feb 19, 2009
I cannot tell you how hard I laughed when it came to Graham's tale of woe.
You know, this episode was BRUTALLY sarcastically honest towards offensive parties that totally deserved it. It pressed all the right buttons.

... And I also needed my fix. I WAS MAKING A HUGE MINE-CART TRACK, YOU EVIL PRICKS!