Escapist News Network: Peace Walker Promo

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Excellent improv at the end there.
At least I assume/hope it was improv.
We all love Metal Gear.

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
Loved the Metal gear bit, especially the part during the credits "they payed for the after show too (!)".

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
I have to admit, this is the first episode I've watched, and I'll be back next week for more. Just too damn funny.

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
GrahamS said:
Decabo said:
reading the letter was a way to shamelessly lengthen the show
The best part though, is that it's a completely true quote.
Sonic is srs bizness for some people!
You can't really blame them, though. I mean, what's the point of playing Sonic if he doesn't have his trademark eyelids?? Might as well play E.T. for the Atari.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Am I the only one that heard "Mordin Solis" and expected a mass effect 2 clip?

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Sonic sucks, Naked Snake for the win. <3
Awsome show guys, I like busted up at the end. Also, you guys should do another MGS-related sketch for like when Peace Walker comes out or something. <333

Serafis

Mar 24, 2010
We love metal gear. Yay!
Also, I have not noticed that Kathleen has a really long neck. O_O

In other news, Graham is awesome as Solid Snake.

Delta 3 Actual

Feb 6, 2009
I'm pretty sure it's pronounced 'SAUL-US' not 'SOUL-ESS'.

Edit: I am referring to the name Morgan Solus in the video.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Graham's Snake costume was pretty awesome, as was the song near the end - the exclamation marks were a nice touch, as well. Definitely one of the better ENN episodes in recent weeks; damn, first ZP, now ENN. The Escapist is on a role today.

And I just have to say, I love the high-def. The 10 dollars a year is SO worth it (and the 20 dollars a year will be worth it, too).

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Yeah I found the Sonic 4 boycott reason ridiculously stupid. For example, his legs aren't spinning, and he's called eggman instead of robotnik. Really guys, really? You boycott this for those reasons but have nothing to say over him getting a sword or turning into a werewolf.
You can say it to them..?

I really can't wait until I get money to be able to pay for the HD and all the extra features.