Escapist News Network: Quickbender Must Die

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Quickbender Must Die

The ENN office receives a mystery package.

Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Heh, was wondering how you were going to use the photos

RIP Investigative team

Evidently investigating a piece of chicken (my entry) was seemingly unrelated to researching Quickbender/flour et al haha

Can anyone else here a bang at 1:04 or am I just going crazy?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Loved the pictures, and the ARG story...made me chuckle. Wish I had gotten my photo in now...ah well.

Poor, poor Quickbender!

Woem

May 28, 2009
GrahamS said:
Quickbender Must Die

The ENN office receives a mystery package.

Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video
Another great episode, another great Kathleen hair flip at 5:09. My day, it was made.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
that was fantastic

also a total my bad for not helping out in the case but that dam thing called being dead can be sort of a set back also it is called getting the coffee for yourself Graham!

Archimedes88

May 16, 2008
Brilliant episode, had me in stiches! Particularly enjoyed Paul's rubbish 1 man detective work, Sauceman is a wonderfully ludicrous surname and fits so well with his character.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I love how Kathleen gets so surprised by the stupidity of the people they interview every time. And that's a great investigation you got going.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Great episode. Absolutely loved the investigative team jokes. And the future will have genetically designed sex slaves?! I... I think that might be awesome. Or horrible.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Kathleen silently mouthing "What the fuck?" had me laughing out loud. Also, general thank you for mocking ARGs in general, since I find them utterly pointless hype schemes...

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Your are right, that guy is AWESOME!

Pauls investigation abilities are ledendary

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
You are ours princess Kathleen!
I was going to send in a picture but didn't make it in time :p Thank god, if I had sent it in I would have been killed by the bomb o_O
Best ENN I can remember (but I have a hard time remembering stuff)

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
the_tramp said:
Heh, was wondering how you were going to use the photos

RIP Investigative team

Evidently investigating a piece of chicken (my entry) was seemingly unrelated to researching Quickbender/flour et al haha

It's hard to hear (I didn't know it was there at first), but it's there. Sounds like someone dropped a pen or something.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Great episode!!! I loved the "P-p-p-pokerfacepalm", loved that you used a picture of the Corpse Bride (such a cute animation film), loved speechless Kathleen, loved the ENN Investigation Team (now there's a competent bunch, *chuckles*).
And... a horse in the next Zelda game?? Oh yeah, now *that's* news! ;)

miquelfire said:
the_tramp said:
It's hard to hear (I didn't know it was there at first), but it's there. Sounds like someone dropped a pen or something.
Nope, you're not crazy, I hear it too... I'm voting for the pen drop as well.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
so that military glider is actually named "FALCON PUNCH".....really? ....REALLY NOW!?!?!
XD YOU CAN"T BE SERIOUS!?!?!

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I think the investigative team was alergic to flour. Segal doesn't have that problem, he's only alergic to Chuck Noris.