Escapist News Network: Skate and Die!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Skate and Die!

An author of great conviction warns parents of the danger inherent in skateboarding games.

Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video

Blindlion

Oct 18, 2008
I was really hoping that they would touch on the true danger of skating which is of course bees.

Yer man o'er yonder

May 20, 2010
I'm confused. The timestamp on Graham's post says five but it's only a quarter to three.
Anyway, can't wait to hear the same story again.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
How??? How the heck did Graham's post get number 5 when it should be number 1? *head explodes*

PSP Blow? That sounds rather disturbing.

EDIT: THE TITLE KEEPS GOIN BELOW OUR POSTS! WILL THE MADNESS NEVER END!!!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
So is the sands of time why this is up now and apparently to be posted at 11 (central time)?

Also, "there encouraging players to play this as enjoyment. I'm on TV!"

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
You're right, you are getting better at this.

Sometimes though, there are a bit too long pause between one joke ends and the next begins.

For example between the "oh nice" and Kathleen starts talking was a little too long.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
How??? How the heck did Graham's post get number 5 when it should be number 1? *head explodes*

PSP Blow? That sounds rather disturbing.

EDIT: THE TITLE KEEPS GOIN BELOW OUR POSTS! WILL THE MADNESS NEVER END!!!
Stupid sands of time! Messing with our forums.
Hey, at least there's a bright side to this: Graham will get all the exclusive news yesterday, from now own.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
GrahamS said:
Skate and Die!

An author of great conviction warns parents of the danger inherent in skateboarding games.

Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video
If this is a very smart sands of time joke, I salute you.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Very weird, but very good abuse of time-stamping. I can only begin to imagine the Japanese games that would be released for the PSP Blow.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Funny as always. But the sands of time are messing with the post! How dare they!

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
"Oh hey, look, a picture of Jeremy eating ice cream. You'd think he'd be happier."
Best line.

Second best:
"From beside a giant logo..."

ahiddenfigure

Hunter of Monsters
Sep 14, 2009
Gah! I call forum shenanigans with the original post! So you guys can fake post timestamps now? Interesting, no wonder ZP goes up at the equivalent of 3:00am where it's creator lives. It's probably already uploaded, hiding from us. To the URL bar!

Oh yeah, also good ep, except this is the second time where it seems like there's been an argument between Graham and Kathleen only moments before. Trouble in ENN paradise?

From a prior episode:
Graham: ... Now broadcasting from the 12th[footnote]I'm not entirely sure this was the number, but it doesn't matter really.[/footnote] level of hell; pedantic arguments.
Kathleen: Boy, that's a lot of levels.