Escapist News Network: Speaking Without Words

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
First ENN episode where I've failed to contain a genuine burst of loud laughter.

(It was the Yoshi sound effect)

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
It is cuter when Kathleen punches Graham for any reason whatsoever. My favorite scene is with the original voice actors of Link and Navi and their tombstone.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
Wait a second, an enforcer from the mob, feeding false information about pipebombs, not showing video footage fo the dliverer and a dislike for quickbender, shown when he doesn't let quickbender talk, after bringing him out? I think you've found your inside terrorist there Graham!

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
All voice actors like Herbert need to go away. And by that, I mean the whole thing of "annoying sound effects that play while text comes onscreen" needs go to away. That crap is obnoxious. Some games are at least nice enough to include an option to turn it off, but for the ones who don't... KNOCK IT OFF!

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
I think I lost it with link and Navi begging. How can you people be so funny?

Keith K

Oct 29, 2009
Hmmm, I just scanned my CECHA01 (60GB) PS3 box from top to bottom. The phrase OtherOS doesn't appear anywhere on it. Nor does any build of Linux. It's simply not an advertised feature.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
I completely lost all of my shits with Link and Navi panhandling. That was amazing.

MooseHowl

Dec 20, 2008
That was an absolute riot to watch! I bet that was fun to film, too. Just endlessly mumbling at the camera! :D

"Heeba derb a derba derp, derba erberder", to you too man. Keep up the good work!

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
I leeked must ooff it fery mooch, elthuoogh zee feetoore-a ves a leettle-a ooffff. I meun sumeune-a vhu joost telks fery seelly? Vhu vuoold theenk thet ves foonny? Bork Bork Bork!

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
Since I am anal retentive, I must ruin your joke and tell you adult Link's voice actor is doing fine in Japan, voice acting for giant robot anime.

(Viral in Gurren Lagann, that one guy from Gundam: 8th MS Team, Gai Shishioh in GaoGaiGar... I can go on.)

Numbert

May 15, 2008
Good episode, but the Red album is infinitely better than the Green Album, though not as good as Pinkerton or Blue, but still. Red had The Greatest Man and Pork and Beans. How dare you insult musical genius! I shun you!