Escapist News Network: Still Gaming

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Still Gaming

Before your next LAN or all-night raid, you'd better be prepared.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
mountain dew is pissed that you guys found out the main ingredient.
there is a reason why i stay away from pop.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Haha! I could imagibne the suit would have a great up take too which is scary on its own!

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
It may just be me, but I got the biggest chuckle out of the Heiniken wraparound ad on the video - given that Heiniken is pretty much the Mountain Dew of beers. If only the suit could up the ABV of the end product!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Terranca Vandertramp is a Canucks fan. That means I hate him. Guess why.

I wonder what other ENN predictions will come true. Could that Natal... mascot... thing... actually be involved in a scandalous scandal soon?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
MrCannon said:
could someone please explain the episode 3 reference?
They are referring to Half Life 2 Episode 3.

It's basically Valve's answer to Duke Nukem Forever.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
MrCannon said:
could someone please explain the episode 3 reference?
Half Life 2: Episode 3.

It's been sort of announced, but you know how episodic games work? Like a 3 month development cycle? This has meant to be in development about 3 years. And also, we have NO screenshots or Footage to go by. In fact, all we DO have that hasn't been debunked, is this piece of concept art.

It's now a joke. Turning into the next DNF, but only because we have no details whatsoever. When we do, the joke ends.

Calumon: Meanwhile, Duke Nuke'em... Erm... Duke Nukem Forever is apparently being made by Gearbox now.

Jack: Gamedogs fail! But the jokes were good.

OT: Awesome video, and great stab at episode 3.

Calumon: They said the word gamer alot. Yahtzee won't be pleased.

webrunner

Sep 23, 2009
An important note: US Mountain Dew and Canadian Mountain Dew are significantly different due to Canadian caffeine laws. Particularly, Canadian Mt. Dew isn't allowed to have any. That's why you always hear more "Mt. Dew tastes like piss" comments from up here: because up here, it does.

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
"what am I thinking right now?"
"That we're psychics!"
"Thats right! We are totally psychics!"

Great ending, also loved the star warsing your way through MGS: Rising.

I live in Australia and have never actually drunk Mountain Dew. They might stock it here somewhere I've just never seen it. Is it really that bad?

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
"Ugh why is that Mountain Dew so salty?"
I couldn't stop laughing xD. I had to pause the video because I just couldn't hear anything over my laugh!

Great ENN guys. And I don't know why you didn't use the "he'll live" (terminator 2) line when talking about Metal Gear: Rising. Too obvious? I used it when I talked to my friend about it xP.

PS. Am I the only one who thought of Lee from "Still Gaming" (show done entirely with stills)
"Whoa! It's 3D Lee!"

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
I will be one of the only people who gets the joke in Dr. Vandertramp's name...

Anyway, great episode, the ending cracked me up!