Escapist News Network: Still Gaming

Theflyingass

Sep 10, 2008
webrunner said:
An important note: US Mountain Dew and Canadian Mountain Dew are significantly different due to Canadian caffeine laws. Particularly, Canadian Mt. Dew isn't allowed to have any. That's why you always hear more "Mt. Dew tastes like piss" comments from up here: because up here, it does.
Which makes no sense, because all the other sodas here have caffeine. How much caffeine could they possibly be adding that they have to remove it to sell it here? Why not just put less in it.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
You had me laughing at the Mountain Dew Secret Recipe joke, but I do believe that the Psychic jokes are we really made me enjoy this video.

Well done.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Yaxley said:
I'll wait for version 2.0 of the suit that turns urine into Diet Mt. Dew.

Come to think of it, do they still make Mello Yello?
according to what i have read it is still being made but they do not have to anymore in Canada.
it is only in certain areas of the U.S

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Hoping Microsoft Flight won't crash into Microsoft Surface... Nice.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"Predict when Episode 3's coming out."
"Never!
"We are psychic!"

I think I'd take urine over Mountain Dew thought.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
webrunner said:
An important note: US Mountain Dew and Canadian Mountain Dew are significantly different due to Canadian caffeine laws. Particularly, Canadian Mt. Dew isn't allowed to have any. That's why you always hear more "Mt. Dew tastes like piss" comments from up here: because up here, it does.
Aw, ninja'd.

Though I will note that Canadian Smirnoff Ice is actually made with vodka here (7%) and is pretty good as a result, unlike that malt liquor "cheerleader beer" (5.5%) you poor Americans are stuck with. When I used to hit cons in the US, we'd regularly trade Canadian Smirnoff Ice for American Mountain Dew. Then we tried mixing them to favourable results.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
No! BAD eNN! It's not called "gaming" anymore, it's called...

...so yeah, funny episode. I hate to say it, but I'm kinda psyched at Metal Gear Solid: Rising. But it might change. Also, damn you for making me remember that I want episode 3 so badly. :mad: