Escapist News Network: Still Gaming

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
You guys have the best, most trustworthy news around. CNN, BBC, Fox, MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, all pale in comparison!

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
Stilsuits... That's wonderfully nerdy! "That's still urine!" It was hilarious to imagine that happening in it's proper context.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
Loved the psychic gag near the end. It was awesome. As well as:

"There's still urine."

Oh gosh. Hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Gah! XD;; Keep up the gold reporting!

ShoopDaToaster

Jun 15, 2010
AvsJoe said:
Terranca Vandertramp is a Canucks fan. That means I hate him. Guess why.

I wonder what other ENN predictions will come true. Could that Natal... mascot... thing... actually be involved in a scandalous scandal soon?
I'm afraid to ask,but what is this.... 'natal' mascot?

EDIT:I loved the Episode 3 joke,Gabe Newell is probably rolling in his walk-in food closet right now.

Ilosia

The faceless
Mar 10, 2009
I do have to admit, a real life still-suit would be amazing, still disgusting though.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
"Ah man, there's still urine."

"Why does this mountain dew taste so salty"

*BLEH*

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Yes, I would love to know the hardcore gamer who has a Coldplay poster in his room.

I mean besides myself.

Hotshot2k4

Aug 26, 2010
I lurked around here, mostly watching and occasionally reading comments, but had to create an account just so I could say "lol I can't believe you went there with the mountain dew thing, but I sure am glad you did".

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Wait, Mt. Dew doesn't taste like piss.

"PREDICT WHEN EPISODE 3 IS COMING OUT!"

"NEVER!"

"WE ARE PSYCHIC!"

...*sob*

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
There REALLY should have been a Spice joke at the end to go with the whole prescience thing.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
"Why is this mountain dew so salty?" I never have liked Mountain Dew except for the code red but ewwww, lol. That was pretty hilarious, I have to say :D.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
MatsVS said:
A Dune reference? I'll be damned!
Makes me wish I'd read those books.
I was going to, but then my birthday came along, 3 more got shoved at me, and, well, yeah.