Escapist News Network: Stresstris

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Stresstris

Scientists are using Tetris to perform science.

Watch Video

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
That was quite entertaining. I don't know why I'm not watching more desert bus though.

Short, sweet, and to the point. It does make the show better.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Nice use of the tetris blanket.
and Graham needs to work on his story telling.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
I'm still a little sad that ENN is going bi-weekly, but whatever...

Good episode, though.

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
I'm still a little sad that ENN is going bi-weekly, but whatever...

Good episode, though.
Same, then again, they have their work cut out for them right now with desert bus, so maybe when thats over it will be, err, uni-weekly?

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
NewYork_Comedian said:
Same, then again, they have their work cut out for them right now with desert bus, so maybe when thats over it will be, err, uni-weekly?
I think the word you're looking for is "weekly"

So long as the quality holds up, I can wait a little longer between shows. And so far it has been.

I love the definition of a "Pacifist" run. By the same token, Hitler was probably a pacifist as I'm sure he didn't actually kill anyone himself :)

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
First Doraleous and Associates, and now ENN. I don't really mind, but I will miss the every week ENN.

Also, I always thought the same when someone would say "bi-weekly", even though I knew it wasn't that.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Okay, I was sad when Graham mentioned Blur and Split/Second (both games that I bought, that promptly failed in multiplayer, etc..), but it's 'kay!

Also, lol at bi-weekly. lern 2 australian/english plz. It's called Fortnightly. Every 2 weeks is a fortnight...

seekeroftruth86

Nov 20, 2010
Tetris is nightmare game, man, a nightmare game. I've been in that "no long piece" situation way more times than I'm comfortable counting.

I think I racing game with 1031 cars would leave me rather indecisive. Picking a car would take longer than the actual race. Ingenious.

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Wouldn't having 1031 vehicles make the vechilge library horribly heavy even if categorized?

To stay on topic I take it that this episodes name gives us the reason why ENN is bi-weekly nowadays.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
LIES! A game can only be better if it has more cars!

IT HAS TO BE OVER 9000!

Sorry i hade to.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Ohhhhhhhh, that was a nice sneaky burn on Eternal Sonata :D

Also as for going bi-weekly, I can see how it makes sense. Besides LRR having lots of other stuff to do, they also rely on gaming news every week for their stories. Sometimes there just isn't enough there to work with.