Escapist News Network: The Future of Sex

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
That was... wow, the main story is creepy.

And if you were able to stomach the creepy dude talking, did anyone happen to notice his plushies when they did a close up on him? (I might have been there the whole time, but that's when I noticed it)

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Anyone else notice the stuffed animals in the background? Please tell me I'm not the only one peeing myself over here.

Also, LOL at the 'policeman' asking for the his WoW account info.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
.............. how could they top this next week? I thought that they couldn't top the picto dicks story but they did.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Deadpan excellence as always.

Between the bestiality reactions and the inclusion of fake blood & the Kama Sutra in advanced Dragon Age tabletop boxed sets, today's report is one of the best.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Anyone notice in the back ground of the sex part there where 2 plushie cats getting it on?

And I do find ENN more spreadable than other news sources.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
First ENN of 2010, fresh onto the ice, takes the puck down the rink, bluffs the defenders, he shoots...HE SCORES!

That was awesome, eh?

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
"But recently, sex in videogames has become a hard issue, growing in importance and rising to the foreground."

I see what you did thar!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
loved the background jokes, and i must say the quality of this show just space jumped (huh, huh get it?, get it?, wink wink, nudge nudge) up.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Hahaha, the reactions to the guy talking about bestiality were hilarious.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Nice eagle semen reference, guys. Thanks for that.
isn't it bull semen thats incredibly expensive?, didn't get the eagle semen thing, care to explain ^^

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
misterprickly said:
Doug said:
LOL, I just loved the reactions to that guy's requests for beastiallity in games.
I can see some group come out with a DFS (Dog F***ing Sim) and when THAT happens, I'll be investing MY money in BARF-BAGS!
BARF-BAGS! the official besatiality condom.

Feb 13, 2008
I'm torn...

Funniest bit...the legendary send off or all the faces of horror.

Irridium said:
Russ Pitts said:
swaki said:
Russ Pitts said:
Nice eagle semen reference, guys. Thanks for that.
isn't it bull semen thats incredibly expensive?, didn't get the eagle semen thing, care to explain ^^
Google it.
Google "eagle semen?"

Are you mad?
Click the button [http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eagle+semen]