Escapist News Now: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike DLC Delayed on PC

Escapist News Now

May 10, 2013
Battlefield 4: Naval Strike DLC Delayed on PC

DICE has said they will be delaying the release of Naval Strike DLC for Battlefield 4 indefinitely on the platform.

Watch Video

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i have solved my problem by deleting this crap and just play titanfall that works flawlessly.

Burning Desire

Apr 16, 2010
did we expect anything less from this buggy broken piece of crap. best thing i did was get rid of it, by throwing the disc in the bin

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
Amazing game, but no surprise at all; Dice is so inept.

I was really excited to try out the semi-automatic sniper rifle, but I guess that I'll have to wait.

Also, I Titanfall looks interesting, but in my books, it just can't compare to Battlefield. Doesn't matter how "flawless" it is.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Burning Desire said:
did we expect anything less from this buggy broken piece of crap. best thing i did was get rid of it, by throwing the disc in the bin
lol, havent thought of it yet. but since the game is fixed to my account, its there regardless. just if i would download it it would just take more time then installing it from the disc.

@mad world
you sure miss out on a fast paced game. sure, the maps are smaller but punching other titans is a lot of fun.

EvilestDeath

Nov 4, 2009
Whats the point of them putting out a release day (the 18th) only to delay the content a few days (till the 25th) just to pull a shocker like this to the games primary audience?

Seriously what is wrong with DICE? All it takes is a warning well before the day they announced this would be ready to say it will be late. That is all it takes to not tarnish the brand with release day shockers like this game has been famous for from its launch to its DLC.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
AdagioBoognish said:
I swear to god, I must be the only person who's had Battlefield 4 run like a champ for quite awhile now.
when the beta came out, i had no issues what so ever. but once the final version came out, it was just a nightmare from then on.

EXhale1N

Jan 28, 2014
When the Beta ended, I was so happy that I pre-ordered it. Luckily I did not bite into the premium thing, and yeah, I enjoy Titanfall more, at least it did not crash yet without any good reason.

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
Metalrocks said:
AdagioBoognish said:
I swear to god, I must be the only person who's had Battlefield 4 run like a champ for quite awhile now.
when the beta came out, i had no issues what so ever. but once the final version came out, it was just a nightmare from then on.
Battle field 3 & 4 have been such a strange ride. I ran BF3 fine until the second or so patch came out, after which I had nothing but problems staying connected during a match. BF4 beta wouldn't run over 35 fps on my machine, but has since been as close to flawless as I could expect a PC game to be. Tons of sympathy for all the fans who've been experiencing issues.

I think I'm done with Battlefield on the PC, unless they can put out a game without this many problems. While I've personally been enjoying the experience this time around, my biggest problem is that with so many people having trouble staying in a match I'm having trouble finding full matches in many of the game modes. I still haven't played one match in the BF3 tank warfare expansion. I apparently missed the first week or so people were playing that mode and was not able to find any before BF4 came out.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
AdagioBoognish said:
Metalrocks said:
AdagioBoognish said:
Battle field 3 & 4 have been such a strange ride. I ran BF3 fine until the second or so patch came out, after which I had nothing but problems staying connected during a match. BF4 beta wouldn't run over 35 fps on my machine, but has since been as close to flawless as I could expect a PC game to be. Tons of sympathy for all the fans who've been experiencing issues.

I think I'm done with Battlefield on the PC, unless they can put out a game without this many problems. While I've personally been enjoying the experience this time around, my biggest problem is that with so many people having trouble staying in a match I'm having trouble finding full matches in many of the game modes. I still haven't played one match in the BF3 tank warfare expansion. I apparently missed the first week or so people were playing that mode and was not able to find any before BF4 came out.
lol. when i got my self BF3 after i have beaten ME3, i had no issues what so ever with Bf3. no crashes, lagging, freezing, just nothing of them which i have with BF4. so far every patch they have released for BF4 made the game worse that in the end the sound was missing and i was dead before i even see the enemy.
i really wasted my money on this game. unfortunately i payed for premium as well.

the new maps they released for BF3 are actually pretty sweet. even the tank battles are awesome and i wish i still would find servers but looks like after several weeks no one plays them anymore and they are all empty. i personally play TDM and the only TDM servers i find are only 1 map (norshal canal). god knows why its the preferred map.