Escapist News Now: Best Cosplay Blizzcon 2013

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I'm not sure if I agree with the winner. Her costume is superb and definitely deserves mention, but the girl dressed as an Ulduar Paladin didn't get so much of an honorable mention.

My personal favorite was the girl dressed as a Mage table. Very creative.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
That guy (Maxwell?) is the best Escapist newscaster I've seen so far. My first time seeing him, but definitely the crispest and funniest of the bunch. Good show Max. That flying kick was incredible. You'd be an S-class Mugen character with just that one move.

I think the Diablo costume was unbelievable. If I'd been planning to cosplay at Blizzcon and I'd seen that, I'd have just stayed home or gone in regular clothes. There's no point when someone's already hit perfection.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Damn Blizzcon really does bring out all the A++ cosplayers. next lvl stuff.
Nuclear_Suspect said:
Was sorta hoping to see Jesse Cox in the video, but dang, thats some well made costumes.

As did I XD

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Go the target dummy all the way!!!!

I'm not sure why, but i was so surprised when it was a woman in the tuskarr costume lol.

Loved it.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
actar411 said:
Anyone know what band was playing at 3:26 in the video?
The band's most likely the Level 90(currently) Elite Tauren Chieftains. Blizzard's in-house heavy metal/rock band. All of the musicians are Blizzard employees.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
You know who should have gone to Blizzcon?
Sure, that one girl with the Diablo costume looks great. But this? Yeah, it's another step beyond.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Chimpzy said:
You know who should have gone to Blizzcon?
Sure, that one girl with the Diablo costume looks great. But this? Yeah, it's another step beyond.
Assuming it's possible to walk in that without tripping. You'll notice costumes were scaled down this year because they didn't want any more people falling and tripping.
Nuclear_Suspect said:
Was sorta hoping to see Jesse Cox in the video, but dang, thats some well made costumes.

OHMIGAWSH UNCLE DECKAHRD. DEMONS ARE REAUUHL.

schrodinger

Jul 19, 2013
HA! A south park WoW guy cosplay! Brilliant, just brilliant.

HOT DAMN that Stukov cosplay was awesome, but it must be annoying to carry that prop on his arm for majority of the con.

Captcha- Easy as Cake
Oh i disagree some of the costumes captcha

Adamantium93

Jun 9, 2010
I think the target dummy was the best. Perfect blend of attention to detail, humor, and originality. Also, he played it so well (wouldn't his arms get tired?)

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
The Walruss (I don't know if that's spelled correctly, and opening a new tab to google, is too much work) was the awesomest!
But damn that's some great cosplay :/