Escapist News Wrap: Planetside 2 Hates Cheaters and Pizza Hut Hates Taste

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Planetside 2 Hates Cheaters and Pizza Hut Hates Taste

Apple themed names for children are on the rise, and a Russian cosplayer is hired for her near perfect likeness to BioShock: Infinite's Elizabeth. The President of SOE also vows to hunt down cheaters in Planetside 2.

Watch Video

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The goal behind the pizza hut perfume was to get people to talk about pizza hut.

Sad start, happy for Cosplayer, sucks to be Planetside 2 haxor, pizza hut still terrible pizza.

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
macaroni and cheese. dang you Alena now I am hungry, and why is this not a real thing. now I will have to go make Macaroni and cheese.

though is this Kraft Mac & Cheese, generic, or homemade? I will debating whether mine comes out on a box with myself in just a moment.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Apple is not a name....ever. Also what kind of proto-douche is such an Apple nutjob that they would inflict it upon their children.
EDIT: I Love the Beard

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
Darknacht said:
Senators are members of congress. You mean Senators and Representatives.
no congressmen (no female version that I know of)is a member of congress, and Senator is a member of the Senate (but can also be used to refer to a member of the state senate as well. representative can actually be used for either position.

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
Interestingly, Siri is voicd by a man in Britain.
Sidenote: The Austrailian voice works with Scots better than the English one.
I WOULD play Planetside 2, but my laptop is so old that it's backwards compatible with paper punch cards.

OManoghue

Dec 12, 2008
Must, prevent, flame war..... Elizabeth isn't in BioShock 2. Description editor, to your post!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The Jakeinator said:
How the bloody hell does one get "Pizza hut hate taste" out of a marketing stunt involving perfume?
They are saying that Pizza Hut has hates taste, beacause it seems to be trying get get people to do things that are tasteless.

To them, making yourself smell like pizza with perfume is tastless. I kind of agree. That is why pizza hut hates taste. Because they want people to do tasteless things. (Also, it's kind of a word play thing, (the people who make the pizza have no taste)).

This opinion will form depending on whether or not you think making yourself smell like pizza is tasteless or not.

On topic: The Pizza the Hut clip was perfect for that bit. Good job!

deathzero021

Feb 3, 2012
what does "Pizza Hut Hates Taste" have to do with anything? wasn't mentioned in the video at all. They just talked about some perfume marketing strategy. dumb as it maybe, all it needs to do is get people to notice it and it'll be a success.

I love Pizza Hut so i had to watch this video. Kinda wish i didn't though. The comments at the end of every article is pretty lame. There is also this annoying ringing the whole episode and it's kind of... quiet too.

sleiN13

Apr 14, 2010
"Free" and "uncontrolled" internet with cat video's under the supervision and control of icann and the US goverment exactly how they wanted to keep it.

To bad that the proposed change was even worse.

redknightalex

Elusive Paragon
Aug 31, 2012
gardian06 said:
Darknacht said:
Senators are members of congress. You mean Senators and Representatives.
no congressmen (no female version that I know of)is a member of congress, and Senator is a member of the Senate (but can also be used to refer to a member of the state senate as well. representative can actually be used for either position.
Um, there's always congresswoman. Also, Darknacht was correct: both Senators and Representatives are members of Congress in the US, therefore both can be called Congressmen/Congresswomen, although for the former it's rarely used. I believe that to call a Senator a Congressman/woman would be akin to belittling their position. And Senators are never called "representatives."

To avoid confusion, it would have been best if they just said "members of Congress".

Back to the real topic, am I the only one who would like the Pizza Hut smell then the Mac and Cheese one? Never did care too much for Mac 'n Cheese...

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Revolutionary said:
Apple is not a name....ever. Also what kind of proto-douche is such an Apple nutjob that they would inflict it upon their children.
EDIT: I Love the Beard
Yeah, now Alena needs to cut hair shorter and they both will resemble Graham and Kathleen
Like, I said already it really resembles ENN, but with more serious news. :)

Razorback0z

Feb 10, 2009
And everyone hates Smedley. Despite how well PS2 is going (and it is a VERY good and fun game) Im sure Smedley will find a way to balls it to high heaven. I imagine hes plotting the "New Game Experience" as we speak. If history is any guide PS2 will be reduced to 3 character classes and 5 weapons any day now.

Oh and LOL at the Pizza hut ad in the corner while Im typing this.