Escapist News Wrap: Sharks, Dead Space and Tornadoes

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Sharks, Dead Space and Tornadoes

This week, we mourn the passing of three sharks killed in a tragic accident, learn how scientists are hoping to harness the power of tornadoes and find out that cursing at Dead Space 3 may actually help you win the game.

Watch Video

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
does Greg write his own jokes? cause I felt that he did better with the co-anchor. I felt that in the last week she was on it felt pretty fluid, and of good quality, along with pacing to necessitate a co-anchor. because in all reality it felt that half the lines coming from Greg this week should have been coming from a second person.

finndor

Oct 29, 2009
I don't think SWTOR SGR are going to be with companions just yet. According to their site it's npcs, I think they would have put companions if that's what they meant. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102

"Topic #4: Same Gender Romance: Any news on this front would be great? Answer: First of all, I want to apologize that this is taking so long to get in the game. I realize that we promised SGR to you guys and that many of you believed that this would be with a companion character. Unfortunately, this will take a lot more work than we realized at the time and it (like some other pieces of content we talked about earlier in the year) has been delayed as we focused on the changes required to take the game Free-to-Play. As we have said in the past, allowing same gender romance is something we are very supportive of.

Secondly, I want to reveal today that we are adding SGR with some NPCs on Makeb and do intend on pursuing more SGR options in the future. More details to come!"

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I wasn't really for the "great power with great responsibility" joke, but I must say you did save it for me with the "weatherman" end to it. Good show. (Also, how is it that I haven't seen/heard anyone make a Cobra Weather Dominator joke about this tornado power plant yet?)

Hope this E3 is a bit more entertaining than last year. I don't expect it to be as good as E2(Escapist Expo <3), but hopefully if I go into it with lower expectations I will like it better this time.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Those poor sharks... Why didn't someone get them in a really big bucket, and fast.

Maszynow

Nov 25, 2012
if anything, Sony will loose more then they'll gain by this sort of thing :/