Escapist Podcast: 057: Condiments, Kids and Metacritic

Migs

Oct 13, 2010
This eerily lack of response from the PodCasters just spell Doom and Gloom, judging from previous happenings on the Escapist [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.275133-Top-5-with-Lisa-Foiles-Top-5-Robots?page=14]...

TheWojo

Jan 28, 2009
I wouldn't be so pessimistic. My guess is that they are just busy with EscapistExpo stuff.

Besides, it's not like they didn't skip a podcat before.

"Tere are many podcasts, but there is just one PodCat"

PS: English is my second language, so, please forgive me any errors or mistakes.

Migs

Oct 13, 2010
If they were busy with The Escapist Expo stuff, then they should outright say it, not be silent and let speculation run wild.

ischmalud

Feb 5, 2011
The Escapist Staff said:
057: Condiments, Kids and Metacritic

Why doesn't Mike use condiments?

Watch Video
ok mike u tried REAAALLY hard but
my personal quote of this podcast goes to Steve:
I play a dwarf at lunch - taking out of context thats so random its PURE GOLD!

LordFish

May 29, 2012
*Sigh*
I have a very VERY limited amount of spare time to spend on the internet and 80% of that is spent on this site, I admire it's abject professionalism and great production values. So why go and almost spoil it with substandard audio quality on the other podcast 'Media Sandwich' and leave us all in the dark about this one.

If it means anything to anyone I vaguely recall them mentioning in this podcat something about it being the last one for three weeks, but I assumed they would have put a note up, or removed the podcast symbol from the weekly calendar on the front page. Just little things make a world of difference.