Escapist Podcast: 087: The Death of LucasArts (But Not Friendship!)

Henriot

Dec 15, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
Probably not the best place for this question, but.... If there's video for this now why are all the RSS feeds providing MP3s?
As in why provide audio-only files for something now provided as a video? Alot of people are just happy with the audio (I listen to it when travelling sometimes, always feels good to laugh out loud in a packed train with earphones in), but also some people think iTunes is the devil so it's also provided as just straight up MP3s.

Someone step in if I'm wrong on anything.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Henriot said:
Formica Archonis said:
Probably not the best place for this question, but.... If there's video for this now why are all the RSS feeds providing MP3s?
As in why provide audio-only files for something now provided as a video?
Allow me to clarify. Publisher's Club members get links to an MP4 RSS and a high-quality MP4 RSS and both of those are feeding MP3s.

Henriot

Dec 15, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
Henriot said:
Formica Archonis said:
As in why provide audio-only files for something now provided as a video?
Allow me to clarify. Publisher's Club members get links to an MP4 RSS and a high-quality MP4 RSS and both of those are feeding MP3s.
Ah. Nope, out of my league now...

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I'm pretty sure I still have a sliver of glass in my thumb, it hurt occasionally for a few years but now it seems to have worked it's way into a neutral place.[hr]I only saw the animated Phantom Tollbooth, some of Chuck Jones' best.

"Now then, would you like a long sentence, or a short sentence?"[hr]Janelle, sorry to hear you are having trouble. Next podcat I may be listening to Susan, Justine, Paul and Greg, but I'll be thinking of you.

Is that too creepy?. JUST GET WELL ALREADY!