Escapist Podcast: 091: Sega & Gearbox False Advertisement Suit

Bryan Hinson

Mar 18, 2013
I love the idea of a demo for every game, and is the main reason why i am looking at buying a PS4 verses the new x-box if i decide to buy a console this year.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
The twitter thing: Twitter is a public space. if you post something to public space, expect it to be commented on by anyone. If you dont want people to tweet to you i got the best tip for you: stop using twitter. because twitter was made for people tweeting random personal crap. the whole idea was tweeting what you ate for breakfast and the fact that people use it for better things is a good side-effect if anything.

Coverup thing: Just because its the industry standart does not mean its not the cover-up.
It is very sad that the lawsuit will fail, as such things should not be allowed to happen.

Reincarnatedwolfgod said:
When did they start having podcasts with a camera? I have not seen any podcasts for a while.
since podcast 84

Laith

Sep 10, 2008
Someone mentioned it already, but I'm surprised that the crew didn't think of the "helicopter parent" as a possibility for the parents inappropriately accompanying their kid to a job interview. I see the parent "being dragged along" as a great deal less likely than the parent insisting on dragging themselves along.

Comrade_Beric

Jacobin
May 10, 2010
I thought it was interesting how a lot of the "Well, they did this thing and that is not cool" got handwaved away by saying "Yeah, but that's industry standard." I just don't know if that should be a sufficient excuse. Release-day Embargos, puppet theatre with fake videos of fake gameplay... "Industry standard" shouldn't make that okay.