Escapist Podcast: 140: Watch Dogs & Out of the Park Baseball

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
140: Watch Dogs & Out of the Park Baseball

The Escapist Staff discusses Watch Dogs and speaks with Brad Cook about Out of the Park Baseball.

Watch Video

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Postal 2, despite having the protagonist able to do the horrific actions you mentioned, has character graphics so old and so oddly animated that they can't pass for human. So, it's kinda permissible to burn them or do my favorite: slam them with a very loud shovel.

Oh, I am so gonna put up an "F Uplay" monument in The Escapist Minecraft server (minecraft.escapistmagazine.com) themed by my inability to play Driver: San Francisco all through December 2012.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Just wanted to say I love OOTP, sports doesn't seem to get a lot of love in geek and game circles generally. It's certainly for the avid and in-depth baseball fan, though, not really something casual fans would be able to get into, unless they're willing to learn a lot of little baseball details first.

Sanunes

Mar 18, 2011
The problem I have with uPlay isn't that there are bugs with it, but the same bugs that have been around since I first experienced it with Assassin's Creed 2 (early 2010) and from what I have been told by a friend who bought it going "offline" doesn't fix the issue like it did in the past.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
I don't know about no baseball manager sim. But I play wrestling manager sims from time to time and always snub Steve Corino.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I wasnt going to comment but did Greg Tito call Team Fortress and Coutner Strike a niche? Counter strike is de facto largest competetive online multiplayer game, with tournamens having literally millions if spectators in real life.

TF2 is the most known free to play game in gaming history.

Saying they are a niche just shows how little you know of gaming.

Oh and just because Blizzard managed to bend the law thanks to their army lawyers and probably few bribes doesn ot mean that EULAs are legally binding.