Escapist Podcast: 202: Time For Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2?

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
202: Time For Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2?

What it means that Paradox has acquired White Wolf and the World of Darkness, and what we'd like to see come from it.

Watch Video

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Even though Bloodlines was buggy as hell it was still an awesome game, as was Redemption before it. I'd love to see more of either.

y0d499_1337

Apr 3, 2011
I've never played any of the World of Darkness Table-top games (or any table-top game for that matter), but I'm super excited that the IP is no longer just sitting around doing nothing. Bloodlines sits comfortably next to Deus Ex as one of my favorite RPGs of all time. Everything about the game was brilliant--The soundtrack, the animations, characters, and dialogue, the world design, and even the Deus Ex, several different ways to approach a situation, gameplay. The twitter accounts of several of the original creators of VTMB have been buzzing as of late, so I'm very hopeful for a VTMB2.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh, why would anyone want that? Did anyone even like Bloodlines?

Ok, kidding, they did a great job. Really liked the "realism" of it all, in that you never knew exactly what was going on, got various factions giving you their side of things, and nobody is obviously wrong or right.

Jburton9

Aug 21, 2012
Yes hopefully there will be a new game! Looking back, I enjoyed both games quite a bit. I recall playing the first game where one of the npc's was an expert on history and your character was like no, that is not what happened... how do I know? I know because I was there at that time : )

The second game was also lots of fun and I enjoyed the story in that one as well. I also liked all the console command options and tweaks that could be applied to the game. I think my character is still dancing at the club heh.