Escapist Podcast - Movies and TV: 023: This Podcast Lives Life One Quarter Mile At A Time

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
023: This Podcast Lives Life One Quarter Mile At A Time

The official trailer for Furious 7, the seventh film in the (hopefully) never-ending Fast and Furious series, finally dropped on Saturday. And to celebrate, Bob and Ross are joined by special guest Fast and Furious fanatic Phil Owen for a lengthy as hell discussion of the entire series. Are you hongry? YOU HONGRY? Good, because this thing is huge. Prepare for a film by film break down, a lament for the death of Paul Walker, and lots and lots of shockingly deep discussion of a series that somehow went from exploitative car culture shlock to full on superhero/spy films while only getting more awesome.

Watch Video

Chris Mosher

Nov 28, 2011
So does this mean we won't behaving a podcast dedicated to Movie Bob fanboying over marvel's line up announcement?..... I was looking forward to that. Still I never get tired of listening to people talking about the Fast and The Furious.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Hey, I can talk over 5 minutes of sports. In fact I have been making the video game podcast talk baseball.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I love how Bob gets to hate on the majority of these movies and Ross' reaction is "I strongly disagree". If only other discussions online could be this civil.