Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Well I am scrawny as hell otherwise my nose/ears. Not very helpful for self confidence unless I am applying to become a clown.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
my nose
for a girl Im actually pretty happy with myself (other than the fact I look like a troll in pictures)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
My fat cells. :(

I'm not "fat" per se, but I don't have any muscle definition either. I'm about sixty pounds overweight (I should be only about 200 pounds, I think).

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
I'm gonna put this in spoilers because some people maybe offended:

I have a medium sized gentleman's veg, its completley average in just about every way, which may not sound bad, but I'm a big son of a *****, I'm tall, I have very wide shoulders and chest, I'm pretty thick, I got long arms and legs, and a frickin medium gentleman's veg!

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
I have a moustache and heavy chin fuzz, but nothing in-between, meaning I can't grow a complete goatee.

It is annoying as hell.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
buhee said:
My boobs aren't the same size. Q-Q
Thats actually normal ^^ Don't sweat it 99.9 percent of women are the same way.
LarenzoAOG said:

I have a medium sized gentleman's veg, its completley average in just about every way, which may not sound bad, but I'm a big son of a *****, I'm tall, I have very wide shoulders and chest, I'm pretty thick, I got long arms and legs, and a frickin medium gentleman's veg!
Awwww Don't worry, some girls like it medium ^.~

buhee

Jul 6, 2010
AdeptaSororitas said:
buhee said:
I know but lefty is a DD/E, and righty is just about a C, sometimes a D. Its very uncomfortable. :(

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
LarenzoAOG said:

I would say my skin, pretty much everything about my skin.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
buhee said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
buhee said:
I know but lefty is a DD/E, and righty is just about a C, sometimes a D. Its very uncomfortable. :(
I see, don't worry, most people don't notice/ care once they're out. I know a couple gals who have the same problem. I do see the annoyance though. Poor fitting bras and such

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
I'd probably shed a few pounds and thin my hair out abit. I keep my hair short due to the fact my hair is so thick I could make 3 wigs out of it >.<"

Nothing I lose sleep over though, just mild annoyances at worst.

AdeptaSororitas said:
buhee said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
buhee said:
I see, don't worry, most people don't notice/ care once they're out. I know a couple gals who have the same problem. I do see the annoyance though. Poor fitting bras and such
Don't take this wrong, I'm not trying to do something socially unacceptable or be an ass, but couldn't you buy 2 bras and cut/reattach them into a way that would work?

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
I'm 5ft, 5in and compared to the average male I'm short. An inch or two to increase my height would be nice.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Dags90 said:
LarenzoAOG said:

I would say my skin, pretty much everything about my skin.
Yes, and that would be an accurate portayal of my personal problem, with the rest of me so big other things seem small by comparison.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
AdeptaSororitas said:
buhee said:
LarenzoAOG said:

Awwww Don't worry, some girls like it medium ^.~
I'm fine with medium, its just that the rest of me is big, so things don't seem quite as grand by comparison.

buhee

Jul 6, 2010
AdeptaSororitas said:
Don't take this wrong, I'm not trying to do something socially unacceptable or be an ass, but couldn't you buy 2 bras and cut/reattach them into a way that would work?

Well I have designed a thing called a half bra where you buy two halves of a bra and clip them together at the front and back. Maybe one day I'll actually make one.

Its much simpler to just use outplants. And bra padding. It boosts them to make them evenly sized looking, but its not particularly comfortable.

(and of course it doesn't help with feeling lop sided when naked.)