Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I have a Gap in my front two teeth, May be cute on a 6 year old girl, but sucks on an 19 year old male :(

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I'm still acne prone, which bugs the shit out of me. I'm also a little out of shape, but not too much. Other than I'm pretty happy with my appearance.

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
I'm ridiculously thin. At 16 I way just under 8 stone. My mates are all 10/12 stone. It's not a huge thing but it gets on my nerves how stupidly gangly I am :mad: that and I always look much worse than I actually am in pictures...

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I have omphalophobia, so, yeah. I freaking hate my bellybutton and everyone else's. At least I'm not an outie.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
I like the way I look.

But I guess if I had to choose, I'd like more visible abdominal muscles. I'm really tall and slim, I have pretty decent upper body strength. My stomach's just kinda unimpressive.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Well there are a lot of things that I don't like about my body. I could mention my stomach but I am in the works of re-sizing it so that's all good. I could say my small dick but hey, I can still masturbate so I'm fine with that. No, what I say are the moobs, oh god the moobs. I already have low self esteem and these things do not help at all.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
I'm a pasty, skinny, half-ranga with a huge head. Seriously trying to find hats that fit me is nearly impossible.

AssassinFisH

Jun 12, 2011
Drakmeire said:
I hate that I have freckles, they are only noticeable in the summer but still, they make me feel like I'm 8 years old.
Freckles on women are HOT!!! I feel sad when they try and cover them up with makeup! Be proud of your freckles ha ha!

Physically, I dislike the shape of my head when I see it from the side. I have a neandarthal shape skull :p

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
well , umm , my penis ... uhh , is too big?

In all seriousness (because that was a joke ! I love that about myself , Get a sense of humour ) , i hate my man-boobs ! although im very thin and tall , all i need to do is go to the Gym to get proper pecks because i used to be fat , I refuse to go to the gym, i just sit my ass down and play Video games all day .

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Rhymenoceros said:
I'm ridiculously thin. At 16 I way just under 8 stone. My mates are all 10/12 stone. It's not a huge thing but it gets on my nerves how stupidly gangly I am :mad: that and I always look much worse than I actually am in pictures...
umm my i ask what is stone ? ( im not veru cultured outside of canada :/ )

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Common complaint but I'm too short, fully grown at 5'4". Its like bottom 1 or 2 percent of the national average. It would not really bother me If it wasn't considered so unattractive.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
This is entirely off point, but wouldn't referring to ourselves as escapologists? it just sounds cooler than escapists or escapistians.

I don't like my right pec area, which is much larger and fattier than the left. I think I've got that teenage boy boob thing on just the one side, or on both sides but the muscle under my right side (which is there, I can make it dance) makes it look much much bigger. Also, my head, but only above my eyebrows. I've got kind of a big forehead and untamable hair.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Pretty much my face. My body is fine: in fact once I start actually being able to afford to eat properly I've got the right build to look rather athletic quickly. However, I have a very long face and a big nose with a weird shape to it. I didn't particularly mind being low on the attractiveness scale because people seem to value my appearance, but unfortunately the girl I am currently going out with is an absolute stunner with an ex-boyfriend who was also an absolute stunner as well as being a model.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I'd like to have a bit more muscle on me, but other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with my looks. I like my hair and eyes and a lot of my facial features, but I just don't like how skinny I am. I know I could change that, but I'm lazy as hell.

Nocola

Aug 10, 2009
I have a lot of body hair, I don't really like that. And I could stand to be a bit taller. Also I don't really like my skin...

But shouldn't this thread be what's one thing you LIKE about yourself physically? That's much more positive!

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
I'm about 15 pounds overweight. I know if I worked out more I could lose that weight, and maybe even gain it back in muscle, but I'm lazy.