Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Hello Escapists, your friendly Sister of Battle here!

Okay, so in the short time I've been here I've created a couple threads about what we DO like in ourselves. So now I feel I must give the other side of the human psyche it's due. So fellow Escapistnauts: "Whats something you don't like about yourself physically?

I personally don't like how short I am, mainly due to the fact that I stand 5'6" in heels -.-' I used to hate my breasts at a young age until I learned that they won't sag, cause me back pain, get in the way of hugs or make it so I can't comfortably run.

So now Escapistites, it's now your turn: What's something you don't like about yourself physically?

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I hate that I have freckles, they are only noticeable in the summer but still, they make me feel like I'm 8 years old.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Hmm...I'm pretty okay with myself physically.
I have kinda hairy nipples. Just bothers me. I could do something about it, but I just haven't.

Silent_Protagonist

Jul 6, 2011
Well, Im pale, lanky, virtually no muscle and yellow teeth.

All things that could be changed with a little bit of effort.

A steady work out, more time in the sun, Crest Whitening plan and yea.

This may sound very cheesey, but i like the way I look over all. I mean if I HAD to pick something, it`d be thoes things, but I`ll tell you this, I definetly dotn lose sleep over them. :)

Hopefully everyone eles feels the same about themselves.

anANGRYkangaroo

May 15, 2011
I dont like that the left side of my face is about half a centimeter below the right side of my face, my eyes always look tired, and while trying to gain weight so I wont be so skinny, all of it goes to my belly and face. Oh well

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
My inability to grow decent facial hair. My beard looks normal after a month or two but in the meantime, I look like a bloody teenager.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I have a very large nose. It runs in the family, just like the bad teeth and acne I had a few years ago. I was really screwed by genetics in a few ways, but other than those I'd say I'm relatively attractive and fit.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Well...I'm fit and buff..BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH ARGHH

*Drops to the floor and does pushups*

Yeah...

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Overall, I'm pretty happy with how I look. I'd like to think I'm attractive, and I'm confident in my looks. If I had to name something, I'd say my height (at 5'9", I tower over guys when I wear heels) or the freckles I get when I've been in the sun a lot.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
My acne has recently become annoying, also I have tiny ears. Said ears are emphasized because I have a rather large head. However, I fine with the way look otherwise.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Hm... I honestly don't really dislike anything about myself physically.
I'm tall (6'1 now), thin (somewhat. I fit into a size small at least >.>) and I have pale skin... but I like pale skin so that works out :p

Though if I had to complain... I the unsightly stretch marks I have from being kinda big when I was younger. >.>

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
I'm 19 years old, male, and I weigh 45kg. That's about 100lb, for those who use that system of measurement.

I haven't seen a doctor about it, but I believe my bone structure to be warped due to this weight issue, and my lazy lifestyle.

I know I'm pretty unpleasant to look at without a shirt on, to say the least.

ScrubberDucky

Feb 17, 2011
My face. Forehead is ridiculously large and makes me look like a caveman if I don't have hair covering it, and my cheeks are a bit too much on the substantial side.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
I'm fat. Not hugely, grotesquely over weight, just big enough to say. Course, according to BMI, I should weight about 180 for my height and frame. Remember Don Vito from those Bam TV shows? I apparently weigh more than he did, and that fat bastard is literally TWICE my size.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
The one thing I don't like about myself is I'm not that fit. I'm not fat by any means or completely out of shape, I just don't exercise as much as I should so I'm a little out of shape and I don't look fit. I'm still quite skinny though which is nice.