Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
RadiusXd said:
mouth of what? it MIGHT have teeth on the close side, but the other side looks smooth on the edge, like a manufactured object of some kind.
Like the mouth of a person. I suspect female but I can't be sure of that. It's like an x-ray, the teeth are very evident but the cheek is sort of transparent when the mouth is open. I can't be certain it's just what I see =P

This is really off-topic. I feel like I should name another thing I don't like about myself so I'm going with:

My hands. They're really skinny like the rest of me but I can make them look evil if I hold out my hand with my fingers curled a little. It's not cool.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
mysecondlife said:
Rabid Chipmunk said:
I've got man boobs and puffy nipples. I weigh 175 pounds, I'm 5'11", and every other part of my body is in good condition. It's just these fucking man boobs that I can't do anything about. A couple years back I took up a walking routine, and I lost 30 pounds for a while (put most of it back on through muscle and growing) and while my face, stomach and other fatty areas definitely got leaner, I can do anything about these goddamn man boobs.

I have terrible self-esteem, and most of my self-loathing stems directly from my man boobs. I refuse to do anything with my shirt off, and swimming in public is oftentimes and exercise in embarrassment and frustration. All because of these fucking man boobs.

I do have a pretty swell beard growing in though, so it's not all bad.[/quote

don't take up walking routine. it's almost useless. for your manboob problem, you have to do density training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaUjx97tTPQ

hopefully this video will help.
Wow, you also might've helped me with that link. I also have the problem the guy you gave that link too.

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
PayneTrayne said:
I'ma fatty. But I started a diet today that's going on top of my giving up pop for about 2 years now. Hopefully it goes well..
oh god its hard I have been dieting for 5 months now excerscising 5 days a week and it is tough, espcially when you have moment of weakness and blow a day or a weeks work, I have been succesful though and lost 50lbs, but I still have 50 more to go and thats a lot harder to lose, good luck

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
My skin, I live in a very bright, sunny and skin-cancery country. And I do not like being covered in annoying and ugly dark spots and moles. Take those away and I would happily take my shirt off, I don't have a great body, but it is decent, and that is enough for me. But my skin... oh god my skin.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I'm not exactly fond of my attitude towards life. I'm a bit too not caring about my own safety.

Which is annoying because I still do things, even if i'm thinking "probably shouldn't".

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Drakmeire said:
I hate that I have freckles, they are only noticeable in the summer but still, they make me feel like I'm 8 years old.
I like freckles :)

OT: My boobs. Not much to say, just not happy with them.

hobyob

May 12, 2011
I'm TOO tall (about 6'8") and even though I'm pretty coordinated, i still manage to bash my head on things if I'm not careful.......

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
My brains. They're overactive, unpractical, uncontrollable bastards and right now they hurt like hell. Hey, neurological is still physical right? No?

Well, just give me a set of new teeth then. With these I look too much like Jack sparrow.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
I'm a female with a male-pattern fat deposition. That means that rather than putting fat on my hips and thighs, I put it on my stomach and back. I don't get a nice round butt with a little waist; I turn into a cylinder. It means that I can't even pull off the "curvy girl" look, so I have to really watch myself on that.

Also my face. Every badass female in any piece of media ever has a nice sharp-cheeked, triangular face with a clear jawline. Why do I have to have a soft oval face? I want to look sharp and awesome.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
we're Escapists, not Escapistians.

i'd like to be a bit more toned, not got a lot of muscle but i don't have time to spend 4 or 5 days a week down the gym or do anything often enough to tone me up

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
AssassinFisH said:
Drakmeire said:
I hate that I have freckles, they are only noticeable in the summer but still, they make me feel like I'm 8 years old.
Freckles on women are HOT!!! I feel sad when they try and cover them up with makeup! Be proud of your freckles ha ha!

Physically, I dislike the shape of my head when I see it from the side. I have a neandarthal shape skull :p
Problem. I'm a guy.
everything else about myself I love except those damn freckles.
since I have lighter skin and reddish hair (when in the sun) I was called a ginger through ha;f a high school.
it's sad when people need to resort to me because there were no actual gingers (don't even get me started on how much I hate South Park fans for being such mindless drones)

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
WolfThomas said:
Probably my weight, I could stand to lose 5-10kilos. What I've found strange but it doesn't really bother me, is I have the tiniest hands, I wear size 6 surgical gloves (that's small). However I'm 6foot exactly (183cm), very broad shoulders, lots of muscle. But tiny, tiny fingers and hans. Still I wear size eleven shoes (not sure UK or US) but the bigger of the two and I...well I can't complain about my endowment.

Alucard 11189 said:
I am 5'3 so at least your 4 inches taller than I am :) I was one of the shortest people at my university graduation. I would say I am the most self concious about my height as that is what people like to bring up. I don't mind being short, but I would like it if people didn't keep on making references about it.
Did you know 5'3 is Wolverine's height in the comics? I hope that helps a bit.
That does make me feel better. Thank you :)

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
xxmyhero64xx said:
Madara XIII said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
Hello Escapists, your friendly Sister of Battle here!

Okay, so in the short time I've been here I've created a couple threads about what we DO like in ourselves. So now I feel I must give the other side of the human psyche it's due. So fellow Escapistnauts: "Whats something you don't like about yourself physically?

I personally don't like how short I am, mainly due to the fact that I stand 5'6" in heels -.-' I used to hate my breasts at a young age until I learned that they won't sag, cause me back pain, get in the way of hugs or make it so I can't comfortably run.

So now Escapistites, it's now your turn: What's something you don't like about yourself physically?
Hmm, well despite the fact that I'm in perfect shape and can lift massive amounts of weights at the gym, I think the only problem is that I have love handles...GODDAMN HIPS!! No matter how much I work out they wont disappear.
Your dilemma is quite common. However if you've been lifting weights to get rid of your love handles then you probably won't be doing much good. You may actually be making them bigger. I'd suggest inserting some cardio into your routine if you have not already.
Yeah I do. However most of my Cardio consists of me running a few miles. I should probably incorporate a more intensive cardio work out.

Eduku

Sep 11, 2010
My belly. Most of the fat I take in seems to disproportionately go to my gut, so I get a large belly but skinny arms. I suppose it's kind of a good thing since I hardly ever have my top off and I wear t-shirts often, so I look more skinny than chubby.

Still, I'm dedicating the next 3 months to flattening the belly and toning up the arms.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
My big lips and the fact that I have no earlobes. (Every second male in the family doesn't have earlobes. -__-)