Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
I hate my skin. I don't have RIDICULOUS acne like you see in the commercials, but it's a pain and my skin also scars very easily so I have a lot of those.

Tanlines are annoying too...

I'd be much happier if I had perfectly smooth silky skin :)

...And be 3 inches taller. I'm not overweight (like 10 pounds from it for my age and height), but I'm a curvier girl and I'd be much happier with my weight if I was taller. Either that or I'd like to lose 10 pounds and keep it off....forever.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
DFogify said:
I have whats called Pectus excavatum and that means that i have about a 2inch deep dip in my rib cage. Although it is not deadly or hard to live with it really gets into your head when people say "Bro, do you like eat cereal out of that" and "Wow man you can do body shots with out a shot glass".
My ex boyfriend had that problem. It was only noticeable whenever he took his shirt off though.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
My height, I'm 5'3 and male. Owned, all you people unhappy about their height and taller than me.... oh wait :(

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
My build. I'm just too damn skinny and I don't like it very much. And I mean skinny as in lanky. I'm reasonably tall, but very, very thin. On the flipside, I can eat whatever the hell I want and maybe gain 3 pounds from it. :-D

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
krazykidd said:
Rhymenoceros said:
I'm ridiculously thin. At 16 I way just under 8 stone. My mates are all 10/12 stone. It's not a huge thing but it gets on my nerves how stupidly gangly I am :mad: that and I always look much worse than I actually am in pictures...
umm my i ask what is stone ? ( im not veru cultured outside of canada :/ )
1 stone is about 6.3 kg. So 8 stone is about 50 kg

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Couple things.

One, I could be fitter. Not fat, but not really athletic. That said, I can't play most sports well anyway, because...

I have no depth perception. My left eye doesn't work properly, so I can't see 3D movies or catch a ball.

Finally, I don't think I'm very attractive. When I look in the mirror, I'm almost decent, but in every photo of me I look hideous.

Valinor000

Mar 5, 2011
I think the one thing I dislike about myself is the fact I have really curly hair and my name is Shaun...
Its a truely evil coincidence that has given me the nickname sheepy for many years...

Physicially i dislike that I get a massive bruise on my chest randomly.

Zarobitt

Dec 18, 2008
For the most part I'm perfectly fine with my body, I'm 6'4", 210 lbs, and in moderately decent shape, one of my maid problems is the stretch marks from my youth since I grew so fast, but it's mostly just around my shoulders. I may not be the most popular and attractive guy around but atleast I'm confident in my body and who I am.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
Nobody else has ever commented on it
That's because it's probably untrue.

OT: I have the wrong amount of body hair, my hair is straight and my face has a kind of thuggish aspect. I don't let it get to me any more, because I almost ended up like RAK up there due to extreme insecurity.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
That i don't have that much muscle and wish I could be stronger and have a better body and I wish I was tanned a little more since i'm quite pale...

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
My nose. For the most part I have a kind of soft, friendly face, but my nose is just a bit too... not soft, or something.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Recently, I've been getting paranoid about my hunched back. I've even tried looking into surgery but it looks like it will be too expensive.
Hate my nose too, it's upturned and has a massive bump in the middle where I broke it when I was younger.
I don't like much about myself but the real problem is just deciding you don't care about it anymore.

Jake1802

Mar 25, 2011
I am happy with pretty much everything (194cm and while not extremely fit in decent shape) but i just hate my face. Acne (on Roaccutane though) and I think I just have an unattractive face. Ahh well still young, might be wrong. Still going to start swimming again to tone up soon.

And to anyone who doesn't like their breast size, all the girls I have dated have been on the smaller side there and it looks so much sexier than bigger. I've only ever found too big to be unattractive.

CATB320

Jan 30, 2011
I'm pretty happy with how I look overall, but geez, this thread made me remember all the little things I don't like.
I'm kind of flatchested, I have mild eczema, a big forehead, I have to shave a lot, and I'm short (5'3"). I don't stress over this stuff on a daily basis, though -- things could definitely be worse. The "bad" elements of me physically aren't difficult to deal with.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
ruedyn said:
My inability to grow decent facial hair. My beard looks normal after a month or two but in the meantime, I look like a bloody teenager.
A million times THIS! I haven't even tried waiting a whole month, because what I get in two weeks is just pathetic.

Jeremytroid

Jul 10, 2011
If you guys have ever seen that picture in Half-Life 2 that has a Combine soldier without armour, that's what I look like. except a little less dead.
http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/File:Stripped_combine_soldier.jpg

Sometimes I want to be at least a little fatter.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
My eyesight. It counts? If not .. hmm .. maybe my jaw. I smashed it up falling off a cliff as a 12 yr old, so it's a bit crooked and my bottom teeth are a bit squished together. But it's not a problem. I'm still dead sexy!

xxmyhero64xx

May 25, 2011
InterAirplay said:
xxmyhero64xx said:
My height. I'm 5'7 and it sucks. I'm smaller than most people and it bugs me.
I'm 5"8, and it used to bug me because I always wanted to be tall and lean and etc.

Then one day I realised I was still attractive and bam, worries are gone.

Seriously, if you just look after your appearance then no-one will think "eugh, that guy is slightly below average height". Some women go for tall guys but you're hardly going to be everyone's "type", now are you?

Honestly, I used to feel mildly apologetic for my height because people seemed to regard men as being typically taller, but when most women are below your height then it doesn't matter. Honestly.

This guy is 5"6, and he's got a mantlepiece of "sexiest male" awards. Shit just does not matter to people.

Anyway in response to the OP, I'm a slightly hairy guy but then Simon neil is considered attractive and I have about as much body hair as him (as far as I've seen) so I guess there's not much to worry about there. I'm just sick of seeing totally bare-chested guys swaggering around topless in parks and on TV and making me feel a bit strange, like I'm not allowed to bare my body cos of the hair. Well, some chestbristles denote manliness, you fucks. C'mon ladies, aren't you tired of gazing at men who look like prepubescent kids as soon as they remove their T-shirts? No? well, fuck you....

Also, genitals. Seriously, ALL male genitals are just wrong, and I'm annoyed at being unfortunate enough to have been born the gender with the ludicrous organ. It's like god was rushing around on the 7th day going "wait, shit, I forgot.... fuck it.T his'll do." and attatched it.

Well, if god existed that might work as an explanation.

I'll stop now.
Thanks dude. That was actually made me feel pretty good. See it's just my height that bothers me from time to time. I actually lift a lot so I have muscular physique so to speak. So I got that going for me.