Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

CerealKiller214

Apr 23, 2011
I'm quite fat but if I tried I would be able to lose the weight and look pretty average but I can't help being totally lazy.
Still I'm pretty annoyed about the fact that I'm exremely hairy. All hair on my whole body just grows pretty fast(sadly I don't have a beard yet) that's why I've got long hair even though I don't like them because they're always in my face and take more care than short hair.
Not to forget my teeth and my bad breath. They're are something that goes away pretty fast as long as I brush my teeth regularly but yet again I'm lazy and forget it pretty often.
Anyway if I wanted to change I could. Actually I want to change but yet once more LAAAAAZY.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
xxmyhero64xx said:
My height. I'm 5'7 and it sucks. I'm smaller than most people and it bugs me.
Bro. I'm 5'4. I don't think 5'7 is too bad(Unless everyone you hang out with are giants)

I'm pretty okay with myself just I wish my constitution was a bit bigger. I'm a pretty small guy so yeah.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I usually shy away from these threads,but what the heck.

I am a bit far too overweight even at my height(2.02m).Problem with this,is that I'm trying to get rid of an omnimycose on my toenail so I can finally get out of the house and start to do some fitness to get rid of this.

Laziness is quite a big factor here as well.

Proven Paradox

Apr 10, 2011
To put it bluntly, the fact that I'm so fat. I'm not JUST fat--in fact, people regularly underestimate my weight, as under that flab is a non trivial layer of muscle, and I regularly lift weights. But that muscle mass doesn't show through at all. Still, with the massive effort required to do something about it, that's unlikely to change.

If I somehow miraculously got rid of that, I'd still be staring at a visibly receding hairline, so there's a close second.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
What I can't change permanently:[footnote]At least not without a shit-ton of money and, in at least one case, seriously painful surgery.[/footnote]

¤ Eye colour. I want green/pale eyes damn it!
¤ Hair. Red hair please, with a bit of curl!
¤ Height. A liiiittle taller would have been nice. Just a centimetre or two.
¤ Hirsuteness. Let's just say I have hair in unflattering places... >.>
¤ Boobs. Wish they were smaller. (YES I SAID IT)

Things I can change (semi-)permanently:[footnote]"... if I wasn't a lazy *****." /disclaimer[/footnote]

¤ Muscle and tone. If only I could end this love affair I have with cake... But he/it/they won't let me go! D=
¤ Skin. Acne; need I say more?

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
My skin, it sucks cause of the scars and acne. Do wish to be a little taller, I'm currently 5'4 or 5'5, hopefully I'm still able to grow a few more inches since I am 16. Finally, I'm trying to get some fats, get hungry easily and I suppose I eat a lot, but I have high metabolism so tough luck. :/

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
One thing? I hate my fat, my lips, and my facial hair.

I hate being overweight for obvious reasons, but every time I try to do something about it I fall back into the habit of being a lazy nerd. My lips are just odd looking. And my facial hair grows kinda crappy in the fact that I have two random ass bare patches where my beard doesn't grow, big ass sideburns, and a stereotypical "pedo stache" (Nothing personal with that stereotype reference, just the way it's been described to me).

EDIT: also my eye color. I want blue or green, not hazel dammit!

cerealnmuffin

May 15, 2010
To be honest, there are many things I don't like about how I look mainly due to low self esteem. Despite many girls wishing they could wear my dress size or people who say I look cute, I feel hideous. Namely it is due to my large nose. Growing up, I had many people say I'd be really pretty if not for my big nose. People made comments on it from elementary to even now. My students point my nose out to me often... one even calling me Pinnochio. My nose is from Jewish part of family so there is my heritage I want to respect so I'm divided if I should get rhinoplasty. I feel it might be only way I can maybe even be an iota of cute.

two pictures to show what i mean (sorry for everyone's eyes)

(shorter hair yet my fave pic but my nose ....ewwwww

My friend tried to show me pics of Jewish girls considered pretty, but I still think I'm incredibly ugly.

Oh also being TG, being pre-op sucks

The Shadowlord

Jul 18, 2011
My acne. I actually hate having several mountain ranges on my face that refuse to budge no matter what I do to them.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I'm just out of shape. Otherwise I'm fairly happy with myself....oh and I wish my ass weren't as "perfect" as I keep getting told it is but *shrugs*....oh and if both my boobs were the same size not one half a size bigger I would be happy too....

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I would say my height (I'm just 5'9, 23 years old), but I'd really only want to be 1 or 2 inches taller so that's really not a big deal.

Wait...I don't like my left ACL. It's a flimsy son-of-***** that holds me back when I play tennis (my knee can come out of joint very easily if I pivot in the wrong way. Then I can be on crutches for a week if its a bad case).

Other than that, I'm happy with myself. I have a really good body type for surfing (I have crazy awesome balance and the flexibility of a female gymnast), and I wouldn't change anything that makes one of my favorite hobby more challenging.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I hate waking up in the morning and not being able to see without corrective lenses. I've been dealing with it for 15 years, so I suppose I can deal with it until I can afford Lasik. I don't do payment plans. Aside from that, I could stand to lose 5-8 lbs. At least I don't have love handles yet.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm not immortal. This kind of annoys me, because I think the world needs more of me and people like me than it's going to get.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Everything.

...Except the iron in my blood.

...And whatever other metals make up a human body.

I hate being a fleshbag Y~Y

HTID Raver

Jan 7, 2010
most peoples noses are shaped like > at the tip kinda, the bottom of mine droops down a bit, im the only person ive ever seen who has one :( lol

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
aprilmarie said:
I'm just out of shape. Otherwise I'm fairly happy with myself....oh and I wish my ass weren't as "perfect" as I keep getting told it is but *shrugs*....oh and if both my boobs were the same size not one half a size bigger I would be happy too....
In what way is it "perfect"? Is it too small? Or too big for your tastes? Personally I know way more guys and gals that like big so that's usually my judge of perfect.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Bad teeth, I suppose. Most people in my position would complain about my having the muscle of an eleven year old, but I stopped caring about that before I ever started.