Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I have too many moles, and most of them are on my face or neck making them very noticeable.

Damn you sun exposure!

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
My teeth. They're perfect in every way: I've never had a single cavity, they grew in perfectly straight--no braces, and I've never had any dental problems. Except for one: They're too damn yellow. Pisses me off.

I also hate that I'm circumcised. Being easier to clean is not worth losing all those nerve endings. I will never forgive my parents for that.

airlife101

Jul 23, 2011
My acne scarred back. Six years of Acne Vulgaris has made my back have more pot-holes and craters than the face of the moon. Still got to wait another year before the acne drugs are finally 100% out of my system before I can have laser surgery; after a two year wait on the waiting list. :|

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
AdeptaSororitas said:
aprilmarie said:
I'm just out of shape. Otherwise I'm fairly happy with myself....oh and I wish my ass weren't as "perfect" as I keep getting told it is but *shrugs*....oh and if both my boobs were the same size not one half a size bigger I would be happy too....
In what way is it "perfect"? Is it too small? Or too big for your tastes? Personally I know way more guys and gals that like big so that's usually my judge of perfect.
For me? Too big. Harder to find actual girls pants that fit correctly. And everyone else that I know happens to love girls with bigger butts so *shrugs* then again i've never understood the fascination with asses. I like the eyes better as far as what I'm attracted to.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
aprilmarie said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
aprilmarie said:
I'm just out of shape. Otherwise I'm fairly happy with myself....oh and I wish my ass weren't as "perfect" as I keep getting told it is but *shrugs*....oh and if both my boobs were the same size not one half a size bigger I would be happy too....
In what way is it "perfect"? Is it too small? Or too big for your tastes? Personally I know way more guys and gals that like big so that's usually my judge of perfect.
For me? Too big. Harder to find actual girls pants that fit correctly. And everyone else that I know happens to love girls with bigger butts so *shrugs* then again i've never understood the fascination with asses. I like the eyes better as far as what I'm attracted to.
Yuh just can't beat a nice round bouncy booty *shrugs* Guys flip over them. Good handholds is what I heard, And fun to spank. Guess people like loud noises. I do love eyes, but more so shape then color. But this is a little tangential, my bad.

zarix2311

Dec 15, 2010
I think I'm kind of scary looking. This is probably because I grew really quickly (FROM 5'3 TO 5'8 then from 5'8 to 5'10 then again from 5'10 to 6'2 all within about a year and a half) so I obviously have stretch marks, I'm tall for my age (again obviously), I move fast when I want to, I'm really pale, I'm a lot stronger than I look and I almost never smile. It bothered me a far amount when I noticed, but now I don't care at all, it even comes in handy from time to time. The only problem I have with it is I scare a lot of younger kids or seem to threaten kids around my age (I don't do it on purpose). But hell it could be SOOOOOO much worse! In fact most of those things are pretty useful.

RepeatAfterMe

Feb 27, 2011
My Penis is just too big.
I'm always tripping in the shower!

But on a serious note: My legs constantly ache after standing for just minutes at a time.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Probably the fact that I get acne every so often, my monotone voice (which everyone makes fun of on a regular basis), and that I have a big nose. Other than that, I'm pretty happy.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I'd rather not have my scars. Particularly the three on my back.

But if you mean being born with/natural, I'd say I'd like to be a bit taller. Being 5'8" isnt bad, its actually kinda nice. But I'd rather like to be 5'10/11" or even the even six foot. I mean, four inches isnt too selfish.

Plus, I could be a little bigger as a hockey player (though I'm just recreational right now). Even if i am just a Forward (right wing/center), being 5'8" is still kinda small. i dont need to be some giant hulking monstrosity like Zdeno Chara is (6'9"), but being a Crosby/Errey (both 5'11") or a Recchi (5'10") would be rather enjoyable and more helpful.

Then again, Steve Sullivan is only 5'8", and over his years as a player he's usually had an over 40 point season,w hich isnt all that bad.

Mo-shi

Mar 27, 2011
I'm a little chubby. Think Roxanne Richter chubby. /lols
... Maybe not as chubby as the actor who played her, but around there. /le sigh

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
RadiusXd said:
Kris015 said:
My one breastmuscle is bigger than the other, it looks kinda weird. Also I'm very skinny. And my brain keeps annoying me.
a bit off topic here, but wth is your avatar? I've been staring for minutes and for the life of me have no clue.
It's an x-ray for someone chewing.. I think.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
I dont like my face shape.

I have something between an oval and a square face, and I hate it.
I'd love to have a heart shape face instead, or at least not have such a wide jawline.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
coolkirb said:
PayneTrayne said:
I'ma fatty. But I started a diet today that's going on top of my giving up pop for about 2 years now. Hopefully it goes well..
oh god its hard I have been dieting for 5 months now excerscising 5 days a week and it is tough, espcially when you have moment of weakness and blow a day or a weeks work, I have been succesful though and lost 50lbs, but I still have 50 more to go and thats a lot harder to lose, good luck
Thanks man, I've lost about 20 pounds in the first 10 days of the diet. But that's cause I've been sweating balls and lost the water weight. Good luck to yourself as well.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Im too fucking tall.And I'm chubby although that most people think that im skinny under my shirt.

And I have alot of facial hair :(

And I have pimples all over my face.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
I'm really fit, and quite muscly, yet this little are of fat on my midriff won't fuck off! I swear this is like physically impossible with the amount I work out :(

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
I?m not exactly what you might call fat, but if you saw me, you?d very clearly see that I?m not really the fittest person out there either.