Escapists; What are you listening to?

airlife101

Jul 23, 2011
Whilst active in these forums, I tend to like to have music playing in the background. In my opinion it makes for a much more relaxed atmosphere to browse within.

Plus also, I'd like to get some "Hot Topic" achievements.. :D

So..

The thread title pretty much says it all, what songs are you listening to?

If you're not listening to any music, have no fear! One can just post the sounds you can hear (but maybe add a humorous twist, just to keep things interesting!).

Double posting is frowned upon, and if the thread isn't active enough to post each song change without filling a page of responses from your good self, please refrain from posting until it gets a little more active.

Thanks; now post away!

Now to kick things off:

♪♫ Muse - Plug In Baby ♫♪​

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Milla Jovovich - The Alien Song

Yes, that girl from the Resident Evil movies made music. Released an album back in 94... and it's actually quite good. Kinda reminds me of Kate Bush. Who would have thought?

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
varulfic said:

Yes, that girl from the Resident Evil movies made music. Released an album back in 94... and it's actually quite good. Kinda reminds me of Kate Bush. Who would have thought?
I kinda liked Milla's singing too.

Anyway, listening Escapist podcast's atm.

airlife101

Jul 23, 2011
Mass Effect OST - Battle at Eden Prime​

Lucyfer86 said:
varulfic said:

I kinda liked Milla's singing too.

Anyway, listening Escapist podcast's atm.
Good choice. :3

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Currently listening to:

Just got my itunes running on shuffle, so every other song is by Carcass, Metallica, Black Sabbath or Johnny Cash (They make up most of my itunes...)

Oh, song switched to:

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Vanguard_Ex said:
The Devil Wears Prada. Lots of it.
I was going to see them, Parkway Drive and Bring Me The Horizon live, but I didn't D: worst mistake ever.

Linkin Park, Korn, Innerpartysystem, Porcupine Tree, Skrillex, deadmau5, Foo Fighters, Pendulum, Knife Party, You and What Army?, lot's to be honest..

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I should be doing homework and I always work better to Nightcore remixes.
<youtube=n3AWeVWFbuw>

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
TerribleAssassin said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
The Devil Wears Prada. Lots of it.
I was going to see them, Parkway Drive and Bring Me The Horizon live, but I didn't D: worst mistake ever.

Linkin Park, Korn, Innerpartysystem, Porcupine Tree, Skrillex, deadmau5, Foo Fighters, Pendulum, Knife Party, You and What Army?, lot's to be honest..
You damn fool!
Also, that is one badass list. Props for the Innerpartysystem and Skrillex.