Escapists; What are you listening to?

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
All day, every day. Ever since hearing this song it has been my policy to never not have it constantly looping.

Kieros

Jul 4, 2011
This was for a completely random reason for which I will not go into; except that it has to do with Fuko.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
At the moment I'm listening to a Melbourne band called Immaculata. The lyrics of this particular song remind me of some of H.P. Lovecraft's stories.

wench

Braids of Fury!
May 1, 2008
Currently at work, so no music for me... the song running through my head is this one.

Closely followed by these guys - Graveyard Train out of Australia. I caught them on Spicks & Specks one evening and ended up buying the cd. They call it "horror country" but heck if I know what genres are anymore.

Good stuff, saw them both at the Vancouver Folk Festival a couple weeks ago - they're both amazing live.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Drakmeire said:
I should be doing homework and I always work better to Nightcore remixes.
<youtube=n3AWeVWFbuw>
Hmmm, good stuff.

OP; until I started listening to this stuff, I was listening to:

<youtube=mebSi4PDC34>

Liberator XIII

Jun 29, 2009
Super Gravity: Makeup/Breakup.

I hate the fact that no-one has heard of them. They don't have a studio version on YouTube - just a live version from their channel and several bad-quality RBN vids - their channel only has 176 views and yet this song is in my top 20.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4665490