ever been so lucky (or I suppose good) that you've been accused of cheating online

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I remember playing a game of Team Deathmatch on Halo Reach and doing really well. Better than usual in fact.

One guy who playing asked me if I was using cheats or something. He was joking, and it only served to stroke my ego as I helped lead my team to victory.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
Sure have, when I played Raw vs. Smackdown. Probably was there were so many cheaters on there, if anyone did overly well it was just assumed they cheated. I never did though. Wouldn't even know how to hack something on a PS2.

Sparkytheyetti

Jul 24, 2009
I was playing block ops one night, i was on a mad streak of wins in Ground war. Well at my peak of awesomeness this night, i was rolling along and got myself up to a 3 kill streak. Kinda rare for me cause i don't play much. Well i happen into this open area, and get 4, then 5, then holy crap 6! These were in rapid succession nearly dying with each kill. I hit a 12 kill streak. I ran out of ammo for my main, and my secondary, and knifed 4 of them. After my last kill they stopped coming that way, then i ran off and caught a grenade to the balls.

After i re spawned i murdered them all again with chopper gunner.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
The one of the few times that I played Uncharted 2 multiplayer, I was in a team of players that were very team oriented and that was right up my alley. We played together over multiple game types and levels and we dominated any opposing team with seer teamwork and cooperation (speaking on mics). The other teams were threatening to report us for "cheating," but we just rammed our AKs in their character's faces and continued playing anyway.

I've yet to play again with such a great team.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Once... I pulled a 23x combo in Audition. My next highest combo was only 14x. Both were total strokes of luck, and someone actually stopped playing to spam me with "HAX HAX HAXXORZ HAX".

Of course, it's a dancing game, so most people probably think it doesn't count.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
during my CAL and CPL days in Counter Strike i got accused of cheating on a nightly basis. It was pretty fun :p I used to get banned for "hacking" all the time from various pubs.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Nope. Never happened to me. I'm nowhere near good enough at any shooter to be accused of cheating.

A friend of mine has though.We were playing Team Swat on Halo Reach and chatting over live. After the game he got a message saying "Nice aim bot". He didn't have an aim bot. He didn't have anything modded to my knowledge. It was funny.

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
Alot of the time when im the tf2 sniper is a machina

People ended up trying to counter-headshot me, 2, 3 at a time. In the end all you can hear was "Hacks hacker get this hacker banned" then some people tried to ragekick me and it ended up with others calls them idiots.

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
I had one game in LoL where I was laning in mid as Annie against a Nocturne who had no idea what he was doing. By the 15 minute mark, I already had a 3/0/1 (my friend had ganked him as he tried to run away once), a rod of ages, and sorcerer's boots. Clearly, this meant I was cheating, and not that he was just awful, so he told everyone in the chat to report me over and over again from that point on (something about hacking the game to give me more gold so my build was impossible to defeat. It didn't make much more sense then, either).

To accentuate the point, my next game, I played as an Annie in mid against someone who actually knew how to play Nocturne and ended the game with a 3/8/1, essentially getting my ass kicked. So...clearly I'm just a really bad cheater. :p

scar_47

Sep 25, 2010
A few times in bad company 2 apparently I'm too good with the grach got called on it like 3 times in one match, what can I say I use the thing a lot, another match people thought I was using an aimbot to snipe so sorry I'm good at judging speed and distance on moving targets even when I lose them, people really hate it when you take them out and couldn't see them. Funny thing is I'm on ps3 and I'm sure theres a way to mod it and cheat but that sounds like work and I'm lazy.

Xannieros

Jul 29, 2008
Pretty much on every FPS I've ever played.

People think too highly of themselves. When someone kills them, HAX.

LeeHarveyO

Jan 13, 2009
Let me tell you about a little game called combat arms.... I was a boss with the G23 and always raped the entire other team and was routinely accused of cheating. Also in BFBC 2.

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
Only on TF2 and not as often as I would expect. Interestingly enough it wasn't the time I headshotted the same invisible spy twice in about 30 seconds (total luck) or the time I got 40 so kills in 1 life as demo using the eyelander and loch-n-load. No it was in a sniper duel with a (probably) F2P sniper and using the direct hit on a scout. The sniper I can at least understand because I was quick scoping him (some people call it no scoping) and since he was new it must have seemed like aimbotting. But the scout, oddly enough, accused me after I blew him up with the direct hit while he was sitting still as opposed to the 5 or so previous times he had been hit in mid air. Also this was after I had missed about 10 shots I fired at him so I guess he was just mad about it.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Black Ops.

My K/D in most matches is usually in the twenties for kills with minimal deaths. I've been accused of aim-bots, invincibility, no-clipping, using a modded controller, continuous fire, and unlimited ammo.

What can I say? I just have an itchy trigger finger.

EDIT: Halo: Reach. Apparently, it's illegal to use the shotgun in Reflection.

dickywebster

Jul 11, 2011
One of the dawn of wars, i forget which, destroyed some guys army and he threw a fit.

But i rarely play multiplayer anyways (for similar reasons).

Galite

Sep 11, 2011
Fairly often when I used to play Combat arms because I could pretty well snipe with any rifle with a scope. If I remember correctly (it's been about three years) the bullets would drop at a certain distance and you just had to figure out the drop. Although to be fair there were a ton of hackers on that game.

marblemadness

May 26, 2010
It happens to me all the time in MW2 and Black Ops, and I love it. It just makes me smile since they clearly think I have superpowers :)

LogicCure

Apr 1, 2010
Vividly recall a time long ago playing BF1942. Was dicking around on a pub server playing El Alamein and took a few potshots at a plane flying over head with my pistol. Destroyed it quite be accident. Much rage ensued followed by a ban.

Then had another time playing vCoD on some random Charlie Beach map. Map so big that the cliffs and bunkers were just barely under the draw distance. Again, dicking around at the start of the round as Allies, firing my pistol randomly toward a bunker. Headshot from across the entire length of the map. Instant ban.