"Every New Game From Now On Must ___________" (fill in the blank)

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Every new game from now on, if they pass the first aspect of the Bechdel test (i.e. having two or more women), must pass the entire test (they must talk to each other about something other than men.) This applies in reverse as well.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Every game from now on must now have an FOV slider. And yes, this means all games. I don't care if you're Pokemon Red so help me god you will have an FOV slider if you're releasing after May 2012

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Every New Game From Now On Must be better than all the previous ones. Good luck with that, developers.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Every game from now on must focus on campaign first, multiplayer second *glares at Cod and Battlefield*

Also Every game that doesn't should have an appology note and chocolates as free DLC

Doog0AD

Apr 23, 2010
Every game from now on must include a mandatory dance-off.

Every game from now on must have at least its single player component available offline.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Quantum Star said:
Every game from now on must have at least 2 months minimum reserved for play-testing, bug fixes, and quality assurance.
This. Games need to be finished, then have a solid amount of time dedicated purely to the above.

ToastiestZombie said:
Gmans uncle said:
Spoiler dat shit mate! It's a good joke, but non bronies don't like seeing big ponies in a non pony discussion.
Or maybe people simply don't like a giant picture in place of actual discussion.

Jun 13, 2011
Winthrop said:
Every game from now on must have highly adjustable graphics ranging from the beautiful modern graphics to NES level so computer specs are not an issue to play the newest, most entertaining games.
This. I would actually like Skyrim to run on my computer well. But I don't get that. Oh well.

My answer would be
Every New Game must be evaluated by me, to be sure that it is of good quality.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
AstylahAthrys said:
Ever new game from now on must not suck. There. That is a blanket statement that will help the industry.
Ninja'd. Literally, I came in this thread thinking those exact 2 words.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Every New Game From Now On Must...

Have that thing like in Mass Effect 3, Dissidia Final Fantasy and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom where you can flip the cover sheet to a different design.

I like that.

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
Every new game from now on must include a feature that allows a player to trade in-game points or achievements for real world money, or to be able to sell in-game items to other players for real-world money without being limited to in-game credits.

New versions of Tetris would become immensely popular with this requirement.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Every game must give me the option to skip any cutscene. I usually don't WANT to, but not giving me the option to is bullshit.

They must also have NO pre-rendered cutscenes. I fucking hate them.

Every PC port should be done competently.

All RPGs with combat as an important gameplay factor, should pay some significant attention to that combat and actually make it fluent and exciting. In other words, they shouldn't be like the VAST majority of RPGs where everything is based on stats and its incredibly fucking boring.