Every State in the USA goes to war with each other, who wins (you can't say your home state)

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I say Alaska, because all they have to do is join up with Canada, and then they have more military power than each individual state of America.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Woodsey said:
Commissar Sae said:
Canada, we get rid of the noisy protectionist neighbours to the south!
... Isn't Canada outside of the US, and, y'know, a different country?
Don't you see?!??! They're in cahoots with Alaska! THAT MEANS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!1!!1!11111!1!1

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Commissar Sae said:
Canada, we get rid of the noisy protectionist neighbours to the south!
I didn't know Canada became part of the United States. o_O

As for my pick hmm... well I s'pose Nebraska could have a chance they have all that fucking corn to hide in.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Alaska, any state attempting to invade it would need to commit an act of war against either the Commonwealth (if attempting a land invasion) or the CIS (if attempting a navel or airborne invasion). Unless they were to form an alliance with either of these groups. I couldn't see the Commonwealth buddying up to anyone unless they'd already taken the rest of the US, and I think the CIS would only pair up with Alaska, in an attempt to turn it into another member nation.

Besides, whoever wins, only real winner would be the Commonwealth (oh, hey, new US, we're making Canada bigger, 'kay? =D ), the CIS (Oh, preved, new US, sign this treaty giving us absolute control over the Bering strait or we nuke you to oblivion, da? =D ) or Mexico (oh, hola, new US, we'll be invading you now, ci? =D )

nonl33t m4st3r

Oct 31, 2009
North Dakota. If it broke off and made it's own nation, it would be the third largest nuclear power in the world. Or, at least, that's what it would have been a few years ago.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
No-one wins. The country, comsumed by civil war, is destroyed by the rest of the world, who each claim the remains in their name, and they all go to war because of it, and everyone dies.

cgride555

Aug 15, 2008
burntheartist said:
Ohio.

It's so boring and useless there they'd have the most suicide bombers lined up.

I heard Cincinnati is a fun place. In terms of the war I would have to go with Colorado. Seems like they would be more knowledgeable about rocky terrain, which would confuse the rest of the country.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I can't pick New York?
*Thinks*
Error!
You have provided a scenario with no correct answer. New York is the best at everything, yet they are forbidden to win.
Your question has failed.
You have failed.
Go to your room.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
Wyoming. period. No one can invade them(like russia in winter), yet everyone is vulnerable.

Plus,even the dogs own guns there.

MrJoyless

May 26, 2010
California they have the most people and produce massive amounts of surplus food and have awesome weather to boot...

PS Im from Ohio...we would fight but lose to someone silly like Wisconsin or something

go bucks

Gene O

Jul 9, 2008
Twenty years ago I would have said Colorado. We had Rocky Mountain Flats, Rocky Mountain Arsenal, and NORAD. Read another way, we had the place where they build the biggest weapons, where they store the biggest weapons, and where they fire the biggest weapons.

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
If the US fell apart then the nuclear weapons wouldn't really be usable and I doubt the federal forces (drawn from many states) would be reliable for the states they were stationed in.

The states would then have to rely on militia led by trained soldiers mixed with former federal troops to gain control of the other states. As the largest and best situated states, I think California and Texas would probably be the likely sides to gain the most influence, albeit there is no telling of how it would turn out since alliances and neo-federalism would be able to switch things up from one day to the other.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Alaska, anyone who invade the great white north will end up froze out... same reason no one has managed to conquer Russia.

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Hallow said:
Nevada

Why?

Area 51
No, the majority of Nevada would be too brainless to handle anything at all. I have proof... they voted in Harry Reid as Senator again. That takes them completely out of the running.

I'm not sure what state it would be, but it would be one of the southern states. The hunters down here would have a field day. :)

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
TestECull said:
Who wins? Canada.
Canadians consider their provinces as a part of the USA?? o_O
My friends up there would probably like to talk to you about that.

Edit: oh yeah, if the sh*t DOES go down though, I'm headed straight up to Nunavut

Or, you know... Ontario

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Why can't we choose our own state? Of course Michigan would win, not because I live here, but because we have hardcore gangsters. Also when you go up north you get the rednecks that fight bears (not barehanded of course, with guns).

Otherwise I'd have to go with Texas.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
TestECull said:
Who wins? Canada.
Fuckin' right we do. Lean back and crack open a beer (a real Canadian beer, not that frozen water they drink down South) and watch the fireworks, boys.

-------

I'd probably throw my weight behind Oregon. Nobody expects Oregon.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Well, you said I can't vote for my state... except my state has ALL of the US nuclear submarines, and the main headquarters of the world's largest chemical research company... plus nobody would suspect our little state was such a nasty threat. I think we have a fighting chance...

But, since I can't vote for my own, I'm gonna have to go with Indiana or Illinois. Why? Training facilities. Every single trained soldier was reborn there, and would hold at least some loyalty to them. Even if they don't, the student does not defeat the master.