Everybody Poops.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Johnnyallstar said:
Plurralbles said:
Johnnyallstar said:
You know what pisses me off about this post? The knowledge that this A-hole probably makes double what I do, and I work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, and don't have a 3 month vacation. And I don't get paid while off duty but on call like someone in the teachers union does.

That pisses me off.
They'd get paid the same if they worked those months... Hell their pay is spread out from what they actually earned while doing their job...

But rage at teachers for going to school and getting a good job. Rage, you're doing it right.
It's not that I disagree with him going to school and getting a good job. Hell, I'm paying my way through college to get my doctorate.

The problem is, he's a teacher who teaches... about pooping? Seriously, he makes his wages from tax dollars and instead of teaching students about the subject at hand, he burns the entire class talking about pooping. He's stealing his wages from the tax payers who expect him to do a job, not dally about.

How would you feel if you took your car to a mechanic, paid him for doing the job, but instead of fixing it he just talked about pooping for a few hours? That's not doing his job, that's f*&^(#g around and wasting money.
Okay, cool. That's completely valid.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
green_dude said:
This thread should be about poop instead, what time do you normally poop?

I normally do a big poo when I get back from uni, at like 5pm. I don't do poos any other time really.
i normally poop in the morning before i go to uni etc.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
<url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everyone_Poops>why yes, everyone does poop

<spoiler=Even Apples, Appearantly>http://pottytrainingsolutions.com/shop/images/Everyone%20Poops%20Book.jpg

Awesome teacher stories, for sex ed in 10th grade, our teacher told us all his sexual exploits in a near graphic detail.

EDIT:
Actually no. Lets keep relevant with both topics of the thread. In Eleventh grade our history teacher gave us a paper to write about whatever we wanted dealing iwth history of the US (tenth grade was world history) from 1865 to present. So one kid wrote a paper about the Great Depression, but wrote it so laughably bad that the teacher said it got an F. The Kid freaked out and drew an A on the paper, saying because it was on the papaer it had to be in the grade book (yes he was fucking STOOPID).

So our teacher took the report, went to the bathroom, came back seven minutes later with the paper, every page, front and back, smeared with shit because the teacher had wiped himself with it. He said this is what I think of your A, and burned it on the desk in front of the kid.

yeah, my teacher was unbalanced. he got retired (read fired) during my 12th and final year when some kid had sad something to him that the teacher took offense to, and flipped the desk with the kid in it.

LordOrin

Feb 19, 2009
"'Cause everybody poops. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody poops. Please wash your hands. Oh, yeah. Please wash your hands
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone.
Everybody poops sometimes.
So, hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Everybody poops. You are not alone."
-R.E.M.

Jan 29, 2009
Well, ON TOPIC, I had 2 years of Chem, honors and AP, both of them were taught by the best teacher I've ever had. Along with knowing her stuff and Chem being really interesting, she could control the class like nobody else. I had a crappy math teacher one of those years, the class basically talking the whole period out of boredum. Chem teacher walks in, everybody shuts up immediately and springs to full attention. Damn.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
megapenguinx said:
green_dude said:
This thread should be about poop instead, what time do you normally poop?

I normally do a big poo when I get back from uni, at like 5pm. I don't do poos any other time really.
Fun Fact: Derailing threads is a good way to get whacked by a Mod
Fun Fact: Being an inaccurate backseat moderator gets you generally disliked :/

I had a Biology sub one day, basically he was walking around dissing all the posters on the walls, proving bullshit wrong and eating the lollies we use for zonation and stuff. It was awesome :D

Apr 28, 2008
Swollen Goat said:
Irridium said:
There was?

Huh, imagine that.
Hehe... whoops.
Well, put your coat on-you're coming to the store with me to buy cleaning supplies. I'll pull the car around.

The store? YES!

Also, before we go, I wrote you a story.

A Sexy Occurrence

Irridium paced up and down, jiggling his stomach. His very good friend, Mary Sue Cake, had arranged to meet him here in space. "I have something hot to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Cake was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Irridium expected to see her bounce up, her sweaty hair streaming behind her and her Smelly eyes aglow.

Irridium heard footsteps, but they seemed rather slippery for a delicate and odd girl like Mary Sue Cake, whose tread was Shiny. He turned around and found SwollenGoat staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" SwollenGoat said happily. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Irridium had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so increasingly. "Mary Sue Cake asked to meet me here." As he gazed at SwollenGoat, his chest began to throb hartily.

"Oh," SwollenGoat said, sexily. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Irridium said and caught SwollenGoat by her face. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," SwollenGoat said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, Like a hooker that worked one too many nights..

From behind a hat, Mary Sue Cake watched with a slimy light in her steamy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Irridium/SwollenGoat". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the fish from extinction.

You likey?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I was in 9th grade English class and my teacher mentioned Ghana for some reason, and someone asked "Where's Ghana?" and I said, "It's in front of Ria." and the whole class laughed, but the teacher tried to keep a straight face. It didn't work. Although the student that asked where Ghana was didn't get the joke. Poor girl.

Apr 28, 2008
Swollen Goat said:
Irridium said:
The store? YES!

Also, before we go, I wrote you a story.

You likey?

I just wish you loved me like that in real life ;_;
Yes, well, maybe if you worked out some more...

For example, look at the gorilla-type thing:

Do that, and you'll be toned as hell.

Oct 2, 2009
Johnnyallstar said:
You know what pisses me off about this post? The knowledge that this A-hole probably makes double what I do, and I work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, and don't have a 3 month vacation. And I don't get paid while off duty but on call like someone in the teachers union does.

That pisses me off.
Just wanted to point out that teachers have among the lowest salaries for their level of education in the U.S.

...Also, it's kinda an asshole move to call someone an asshole without ever meeting or conversing with them...or even seeing them on tv or an article they've written or anything like that. Just sayin'.

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
I had an awesome english teacher too. An ex tank commander. Good bloke.

Semi-OT: FYI, women don't poop, a group of 5 of us discussed this is depth and came to the conclusion it is this way, a perplexing phenomenon to say the least.

Sep 17, 2009
Johnnyallstar said:

That pisses me off.
Yes, but teachers are government employees so bring it up with your country.

Also do you mold young minds? And do you have any idea the amount of out of class work teachers have to do? It is insane. Up at 5am to bed by 12am. Non-stop work.

Do you think teachers get paid during the summer? No. It isn't a 3 month vacation it is 3 months without an income. Most teachers work two jobs, and almost all of them have a summer job. Seriously dude, get your facts straight.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
darthcendiarygrenade said:
Johnnyallstar said:

That pisses me off.
Just wanted to point out that teachers have among the lowest salaries for their level of education in the U.S.

...Also, it's kinda an asshole move to call someone an asshole without ever meeting or conversing with them...or even seeing them on tv or an article they've written or anything like that. Just sayin'.
As I said before

Johnnyallstar said:
It's not that I disagree with him going to school and getting a good job. Hell, I'm paying my way through college to get my doctorate.

The problem is, he's a teacher who teaches... about pooping? Seriously, he makes his wages from tax dollars and instead of teaching students about the subject at hand, he burns the entire class talking about pooping. He's stealing his wages from the tax payers who expect him to do a job, not dally about.

How would you feel if you took your car to a mechanic, paid him for doing the job, but instead of fixing it he just talked about pooping for a few hours? That's not doing his job, that's f*&^(#g around and wasting money.
If you really disagree with what I'm saying, I apologize. Also, I'd love to be your mechanic, plumber, and all around fix-it guy.

Captain Bobbossa

Jun 1, 2009
Kenbo Slice said:
When I was a junior in high school I had a sub for English one day and the first thing he did was write "EVERYBODY POOPS" on the board. We asked him why he wrote that and he said because it's true. But he didn't make us do our assigned work, he just talked about the fact that everybody poops so it was a good day :D. So I ask of you fellow Escapists, share your stories of awesome teachers!!!
I really can't beat that. There is no point in writing about my weird teachers